• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

In the ongoing series of "There's Always A Tweet":

DVTWt-TXkAIFiS1.jpg

One of President Trump’s spiritual advisors said in a video posted Jan. 31 on YouTube and Facebook that nobody needs flu shots because Jesus already gave them to us.

Gloria Copeland is co-founder with her husband of Kenneth Copeland Ministries, a far-right evangelical preaching organization based in Texas. Both Gloria and Kenneth Copeland have roles on Trump’s Evangelical Advisory Board, which advises the president on spiritual matters.

At a time when the nation is suffering under a deadly flu epidemic, Copeland is suggesting a faith-based approach to staying healthy.

“Jesus himself gave us the flu shot,” she said in a video posted by Right Wing Watch. “If you say, ‘Well, I don’t have any symptoms of the flu,’ well, great! That’s the way it’s supposed to be. Just keep saying that ‘I’ll never have the flu. I’ll never have the flu.’ Put words — inoculate yourself with the word of GHod.”

Copeland also insists that “we don’t have a flu season.” She implores watches not to be “threatened” by people warning of a bad flu season.

https://news.vice.com/en_ca/article...al-adviser-jesus-himself-gave-us-the-flu-shot

This Stormy Daniels (who I just took the time to research) could be an amusing development in Trump’s farcical presidency.

His lawyer has admitted paying her non disclosure from his own money. Yeah right.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43055995

She actually reminded me of him. Fat arse, big tits, crap blonde hair and intellectually challenged.

She seems quite switched on to me, she’s played this whole thing very well.

"Who would do this in a public space with live security cameras running."

Haha he's such a dumb qunt, he manages to make himself look so guilty, with his poorly worded denial.

Back