• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

DUg4eXwVQAEbLf0.jpg

Wouldn't call that POWERFUL :/

Agreed... why do people insist on wheeling out celebrities who are terrible at articulating themselves?
I don't think it's even vaguely helpful to the cause when talking about minority employment to use a spokesperson like Jay-Z. Not only, as you've both pointed out, is he not particularly articulate or knowledgeable (outside of what he does in his music) but he's also a hip-hop musician - about as stereotypical as it gets.

Why not use someone from business? Someone who actually employs people or has worked their way up the chain? The response to the dumb celebrity cult(ure) of Trump is not more celebrity, it's intelligent and reasoned argument.

'He cheats like hell': Trump's pro golfing partner on playing with the president
  • LPGA pro Suzann Pettersen: ‘I just laugh’ at president’s tactics

Suzann Pettersen, the 15-time LPGA Tour winner and a golfing partner of Donald Trump, says the president “cheats like hell” on the golf course.

Pettersen, who has known Trump for a decade and says she is fond of the president even though she does not agree with his policies, was speaking to the Norwegian newspaper Verdens Gang.

“He cheats like hell … so I don’t quite know how he is in business,” said Pettersen. “They say that if you cheat at golf, you cheat at business. I’m pretty sure he pays his caddie well, since no matter how far into the woods he hits the ball, it’s in the middle of the fairway when we get there.”

Trump is listed as having a three handicap, a phenomenal achievement for a man in his 70s who also has to find time to run a country. Pettersen is a little skeptical of that figure.

“He always says he is the world’s best putter. But in all the times I’ve played him, he’s never come close to breaking 80,” she said. “But what’s strange is that every time I talk to him he says he just golfed a 69, or that he set a new course record or won a club championship some place. I just laugh. I’m someone who likes being teased and I like teasing others, and Trump takes it well, and that must be why he likes me.”

Tories take the cake don't they? They are un-apologetically self interested, yet try to blow smoke up the lower order's arses by justifying huge tax breaks by saying, if you give it to us, eventually some will trickle down to you, so be grateful. Seriously, who really believes this crap?

I bet he is to bigoted to adopt a plant based diet which would help global warming and also obesity and health costs.

I hate him, Today I ate an insect biscuit and it was lovely.

Wish I had found this when I was younger and I could have grown my hair long(as it is, it is receding)

Back