• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Any excuse for them to get angry, When will people realise that they want Israel gone all together no matter what the capital is.

Why should Israel shape their policies because of the threat of violence? since when is policy determined by threats? Whoever surrenders to terror will bring more terror.

I wish this country would learn a thing or two and stop pussy footing around. The problem is getting worse and worse

Any excuse for them to get angry, When will people realise that they want Israel gone all together no matter what the capital is.

Why should Israel shape their policies because of the threat of violence? since when is policy determined by threats? Whoever surrenders to terror will bring more terror.

I wish this country would learn a thing or two and stop pussy footing around. The problem is getting worse and worse

Since the start of human history - whether you call it terrorism or imperialism etc

To ignore the history and expect humans to be ok with enforced lines on a map is beyond stupid. So for trump to unnecessarily inflame it is reckless.

Since the start of human history - whether you call it terrorism or imperialism etc

To ignore the history and expect humans to be ok with enforced lines on a map is beyond stupid. So for trump to unnecessarily inflame it is reckless.

Going back yeeears ago you will find the History of the land has always been Jewish land. Kind David established Jerusalem in 1000BCE. King Solomon then build the first temple. The Babylonians then exiled all the jews but they returned. The the Romans destroyed the second temple. none of that ended the Jewish connection with Jerusalem. Over the next 2000 years, empires have come and gone but never turning it into their capital. The Jews continued to live there regardless of the hardship and dangers involved.

In 1864 the British Council recognised that the Jews had the majority of people living in Jerusalem It has been a place always at the centre of Jewish life. At Jewish weddings its customary to break a glass to represent the destruction of the temple. This has been going on for centuries.

Islam was only discovered 1,400 years ago and Jerusalem was never as Holy as Mecca and Medina, in fact Muslims pray with their backs to Jerusalem. Where ever they are in the world they pray towards Mecca. It isnt even mentioned in the Koran! compared to 669 times in the bible.

In 1967 when Israel was recognised there was NO Palensitnas entity. In 1948 Jordan occupied East Jerusalem expelling the Jews & destroying their homes. Western Jerusalem was established as the Jewish Capital. Jordans capital remained as Amman. Then in 1967 all Arab neighbours attacked Israel and Israel had to defend itself and it did and WON! the underdog won a war that seemed impossible at the time.

What has happened since then? Israel has turned Jerusalem into a vibrant city and a house for ALL nations. Establishing all religions to worship in Peace. I have been myself and its a wonderful place to see.

it was a close run thing but people of Alabama did the right thing, and no surprise to see the gutless Turd that is Moore hiding behind his bible and not having the decency to concede.

I see there are some right-wing cranks already crying "voter fraud!" -- but if "teh globalosts" could rig the election, why didn't they just rig it for Hilary to be President?

D1cks.

Trump is just so sensitive about being called a loser. The stuff about him claiming to be right here, the claims about his popularity and adoring crowds, boasts about his wealth and fake Time magazine covers would be hilarious (perfect stuff for a parody movie) if it wasn't for the reality of his position in the White House.

it was a close run thing but people of Alabama did the right thing, and no surprise to see the gutless Turd that is Moore hiding behind his bible and not having the decency to concede.

The strange thing is that the logical interpretation of his position seems to be that GHod wanted him, and him specifically, to lose. Any other Republican would have won comfortably, but in his case GHod intervened.

I assume he intended some other meaning.

Hey Roy
DQ55PyNWsAAXJ2k.jpg:large

Back