• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Actually it doesn't, and Toobin should know better.

Proving obstruction here would require proving intent. Whilst I'm over-simplifying slightly here, it essentially requires a recorded statement from Trump saying "I'm firing you because I want your Russia case to fail".

There are subsections of the obstruction law that carry a lower burden but they are all based around physical threats and actions.

A week since any comment in this thread. Is it possible that he hasn't said something incredibly stupid or has the threshold for comment risen to a level that challenges even him?

A week since any comment in this thread. Is it possible that he hasn't said something incredibly stupid or has the threshold for comment risen to a level that challenges even him?
He's virtually untouchable.

Impeachment requires a large majority in Congress and the republicans are probably solid there for 6 years. Even if he's found criminally guilty, Pence will be out in place and will pardon him as is standard.

The last bit. Though his recent meeting with the President of Panama was worth a mention in this thread.

And this gem from 0:17

"Things are going well in Panama, the relationship is ween very strong. We are developing new things to do and...only getting stronger. And our *gulp* also friendship with the President is very very good."

But look at the handshake by Panama's President, he's the first one to tackle the Trumpshake! He's actually pulling Trump towards him, when most of Trump's victims get their hands yanked off.

Protestors concerned that they will no longer receive medical cover for their illnesses dragged away from a protest.

I find this photo incredibly sad.

DC94zU1VwAA9r9H.jpg:large

I don't know if they were actually 'in' his office. From the images I've seen they appear to be in a corridor, so possibly in the same building or nearby.

It'd be pretty bloody tinkle-poor security that allows wheelchair bound people to actually get into the office itself.

I don't know if they were actually 'in' his office. From the images I've seen they appear to be in a corridor, so possibly in the same building or nearby.

It'd be pretty bloody tinkle-poor security that allows wheelchair bound people to actually get into the office itself.
I only skim read that article but it appears they were all in the corridor outside and a number got in

Back