• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

View attachment 3280

You're telling me there's a 'J' in there somewhere? At best, I see a vertical Concorde surrounded by random lines.
On closer inspection it looks a bit like this
shutterstock_198945728-599x600.jpg

To be fair to Trump (and I don't like saying that), as President he can classify or declassify pretty much whatever the fudge he wants.

If he decides to share that information then it's not classified. Doesn't make it any less dumb, but there's not illegality there like there possibly was with Clinton.

To be fair to Trump (and I don't like saying that), as President he can classify or declassify pretty much whatever the fudge he wants.

If he decides to share that information then it's not classified. Doesn't make it any less dumb, but there's not illegality there like there possibly was with Clinton.

I think that is only case after he has briefed the relevant secretary and/or head of intelligence.

I think that is only case after he has briefed the relevant secretary and/or head of intelligence.
I think it's only correct that he does, but as the Commander in Chief, levels of classified are determined for and by him. He's top of the chain there and the constitution appears to be fairly clear about his sole responsibility in that role.

Back