• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I think he was a kind of genius to win the Republican nomination and then the election itself. He mastered dominating the news cycle.

Now he's in office though, it seems quite clear he has no clue what he is doing. And being an unapologetic, compulsive liar might have worked for him on the campaign trail, but it's not going to work now he has things to actually deliver; where people (especially his voters) will be affected by the results or lack thereof -- see healthcare.

... but it's not going to work now he has things to actually deliver

It already has worked for him. He is famous. Perhaps the most famous person on the planet. He is POTUS. He's in the textbooks. He'll probably be on Mount Rushmore soon. He did it. He can walk away at any point and pretend he wasn't pushed and say "I don't need it, I'll tell you what folks, I could do this job all day every day any day, easy. But I don't need it. I'm going to do something else. Something great. You'll see, I've got big plans. Incredible plans....huge"

It already has worked for him. He is famous. Perhaps the most famous person on the planet. He is POTUS. He's in the textbooks. He'll probably be on Mount Rushmore soon. He did it. He can walk away at any point and pretend he wasn't pushed and say "I don't need it, I'll tell you what folks, I could do this job all day every day any day, easy. But I don't need it. I'm going to do something else. Something great. You'll see, I've got big plans. Incredible plans....huge"

Maybe. But being famous for being a failed president isn't so good, especially for such an egomaniac.

Reading that transcript gives me a headache. It's literally not much different than listening to the endless ramblings of my two year old daughter - just with slightly more adult topics.

This cannot end well.

Infuriating! Why the fudge did he keep bringing up Brexit? Just answer the GHod damn questions you orange fudging prick.

And this actually came out of his mouth: "I can’t be doing so badly, because I’m president, and you’re not. You know. Say hello to everybody OK?" .. Boggles the mind, they actually have a two year old as president.

this is a very odd country to live in, i've been here 15 years and I still don't get the people here, the health insurance thing is crazy, no other developed country in the world has a system like this here, everyone loves medicaid which is health coverage for anyone over 65/disabled, there's no reason in the world why this can't be extended to the rest of the "working age" population, it would cost a fraction of what Trump wants to spend on the military despite the US having more arms than the next 7 countries combined.

But no, you can't have the evil government which they control deciding healthcare for people, it HAS to go through the free market, it really is cutting your nose to spite your face,

I hear stories every day of people who lost their job, lost their insurance, couldn't afford to buy new insurance, got sick and died, yes died because they couldn't afford to be seen/didnt want to go bankrupt from medical bills/decided to wait until they got another job etc

"the greatest country in the world", in some ways yes because I'm still here but in others its worse than bangladesh.

Last edited:
I think the Dems should drop the Trump/Russia thing. An incompetent Trump leading a divided party will do less damage than the Republicans rallying around President Pence.

They haven't been able to do the travel ban and now they have failed to get their healthcare bill off the ground. He doesn't know how to do this job.

Back