• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

'You' lefties?

Seriously mate, isn't it the lefties that are meant to be called out for being precious little snowflakes? Don't stress about it. Those in the higher echolons of power laugh in our general direction.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Calm down I were only playing ....

I'd imagine that they're also laughing at and cheering on those, who blame all the world's ills on whitey...

Left wing politics - play the race card - classic divide and rule.

Hmmmm..... yet I gave a detailed retort to one of your earlier posts and you didn't reply. ;)

Detailed retort? lol .. A detailed retort, where you don't even care to mention your own position on the issue of uncontrolled immigration by large numbers over a short time. o_O

Looking forward to next Friday ...

Over the next few days I'll be putting up a few President Trump videos in honour of the great man's achievement in becoming POTUS....

Will start with this one ....Enjoy:)

Calm down I were only playing ....

I'd imagine that they're also laughing at and cheering on those, who blame all the world's ills on whitey...

Left wing politics - play the race card - classic divide and rule.

You're only playing but couldn't resist a sly dig? Hmmm....

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Detailed retort? lol .. A detailed retort, where you don't even care to mention your own position on the issue of uncontrolled immigration by large numbers over a short time. o_O

I was countering the points you raised. As for uncontrolled immigration, that is a bit of a buzz word from the agenda driven media. People complain about migration from freedom of movement in the EU but fail to notice that more people have immigrated here legally from out side the EU (controlled immigration). I'm sure you know the reasons why this has occurred and will keep on occurring.

I was countering the points you raised. As for uncontrolled immigration, that is a bit of a buzz word from the agenda driven media. People complain about migration from freedom of movement in the EU but fail to notice that more people have immigrated here legally from out side the EU (controlled immigration). I'm sure you know the reasons why this has occurred and will keep on occurring.

Because of lax rules which means anyone with residency here can bring their family over?

is that a realistic situation?

there's a lot of hogwash information out there danish

Absolutely, a person should only in my opinion form their political views from circumstances and situations they come across in their everyday life. All depends on the circles you move in I guess.

indeed, and i'm sure in 99% of the cases where there is eligibility it's only immediate family that do so

it's been a trope for decades

Yes, classed as dependents (children, wife). For a spouse, earnings criteria have to be met, that goes up for each subsequent child. You have to provide proof up to your eyeballs and end up paying the home office a couple of grand for good measure.

The criteria actually got tougher under Labour (non-EU migrants always a good political football to show how "tough" they are on immigration) and continued to get tougher under the Tories.

Whether you are British with a non EU spouse, or a foreign worker coming on a work visa, the criteria is very strict.

Looking forward to next Friday ...

Over the next few days I'll be putting up a few President Trump videos in honour of the great man's achievement in becoming POTUS....

Will start with this one ....Enjoy:)

You enjoy Toby Keith and 3 doors down?

Back