• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Russia have been trying to destabilise the west since the 30's through political parties and trade unions, it's taken them over 80 years to realise you just need to bribe people with influence to achieve it.

No, I don't. I think that it up to countries who they affiliate and form pacts with. I cannot see how people cannot understand why the Polish, Czechs, Hungarians, Baltic States...would want to be in NATO. You do not have to go back that far to see Russian tanks in their capitals. They didn't overthrow communism to maintain Russian political influence.

I remember you saying you had an east european girlfriend and east european friends, but you must like me through knowing many of these people, know that the are parts of Latvia, Estonia and Belarus particularly that would love to be a part of Russia.

I am no fan of Russia or Putin, I think we would always be able to beat Putin and the russkies because of the backward political views and awful running of their economy. But if it saw the breakup of the EU, I would get the Russian flag and wave it around happily.

Pence. Someone who thinks that you can electrocute the gay out of kids. As mad as it sounds, it looks like the lesser of two evils right now.

You seem to ignore that there are plenty of establishment figures that support Trump. The FBI helped him win the election and big business and Wall Street are well represented amongst his appointees. There also can be little doubt that Russia helped him win the election and that he has been backed by them.

I think that what people want is a competent, rational president.

If your big hope is that he can confront political correctness, it must really bug you. That seems strange to me. What is it that you would like to say or do that can't because of political correctness?

Yes Pence!

We can't say the FBI supported Trump, equally, the CIA supported who? ...These agencies don't work as one and are not the united institutions we think they're.

Of course there's establishment figures that support Trump... The establishment hedge their bets , that's why they're the establishment.

I don't think he won the election because of Russia and anyone who believes that is well :confused: sorry... It's because the other candidate was rubbish , do you not get that ?

The freedom of speech has been eroded by the leftist media and the move to centrist positions by the political parties. Under Hillary things would 've got worse. It's been happening here in Europe too. Anyone with an anti globalsit viewpoint being labelled right-wing nationalist akin to Hitler blah blah .

In America , during the 8 years of Obama , 11 million illegal immigrants. Under Hillary more of the same open border policy...It's unsustainable, it had to stop.

I remember you saying you had an east european girlfriend and east european friends, but you must like me through knowing many of these people, know that the are parts of Latvia, Estonia and Belarus particularly that would love to be a part of Russia.

I am no fan of Russia or Putin, I think we would always be able to beat Putin and the russkies because of the backward political views and awful running of their economy. But if it saw the breakup of the EU, I would get the Russian flag and wave it around happily.

My wife is Czech. I spend a lot of time there and have many friends from eastern Europe. I haven't met anyone in Czech that would like to be part of Russia but it never has been and is a fair distance away. I have spoken to a number of older people there who still support the communists but I have also spoken to my in laws about growing up under communism. They hated it, living in a country where western pop music was banned, they had to sneak off into the woods with an acoustic guitar to sing Beatles songs. They were both involved in the velvet revolution.

I think that it is very short sighted of you to think that Russia is a lesser evil than the EU. The EU might not be to everyone's taste and I can understand, even if I disagree with, people's concerned about sovereignty but Russia is even less of a respecter of sovereignty. And whilst we might complain about a lack of democracy within the EU, Russia is a gangster state that persecutes minorities and murders political opponents.

Yes Pence!

We can't say the FBI supported Trump, equally, the CIA supported who? ...These agencies don't work as one and are not the united institutions we think they're.

Of course there's establishment figures that support Trump... The establishment hedge their bets , that's why they're the establishment.

I don't think he won the election because of Russia and anyone who believes that is well :confused: sorry... It's because the other candidate was rubbish , do you not get that ?

The freedom of speech has been eroded by the leftist media and the move to centrist positions by the political parties. Under Hillary things would 've got worse. It's been happening here in Europe too. Anyone with an anti globalsit viewpoint being labelled right-wing nationalist akin to Hitler blah blah .

In America , during the 8 years of Obama , 11 million illegal immigrants. Under Hillary more of the same open border policy...It's unsustainable, it had to stop.

You didn't say what you would like to say or do that you can't because of political correctness.

I suggest you put down what you've been taking this evening and maybe get an early night Petal [emoji4]

Definitely not a leftist. Or right, perhaps a bit of a broken wing. I do plenty for causes I believe in, thank you. Don't feel the need to resort to name-calling on a football forum either, didn't realise you were so precious, I wouldn't have inadvertently antagonised you.

Have a nice night sweetcheeks x

Ps (edit): I had to look up what a SJW was. Proper leftie, me....

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Any guy who calls me petal and sweet cheeks can't be that bad ....I'm sure you're not a bad bloke , it's just your politics man.:)

Yeah, you have a nice night too...

My wife is Czech. I spend a lot of time there and have many friends from eastern Europe. I haven't met anyone in Czech that would like to be part of Russia but it never has been and is a fair distance away. I have spoken to a number of older people there who still support the communists but I have also spoken to my in laws about growing up under communism. They hated it, living in a country where western pop music was banned, they had to sneak off into the woods with an acoustic guitar to sing Beatles songs. They were both involved in the velvet revolution.

I think that it is very short sighted of you to think that Russia is a lesser evil than the EU. The EU might not be to everyone's taste and I can understand, even if I disagree with, people's concerned about sovereignty but Russia is even less of a respecter of sovereignty. And whilst we might complain about a lack of democracy within the EU, Russia is a gangster state that persecutes minorities and murders political opponents.

I agree with what your saying, I just think we have lost our cunning, we let the ruskies take out the EU then we take the ruskies out, once we have mastered wave technology and got more nuclear power stations, Russia we destroy with economic sanctions.

So you married the Czech girl, good for you, but what nationality is your girlfriend?;)

What do the lefties on here who dislike Russia think of Corbyns stance on all this, I would not be surprised if Russia had similar interests in him getting in here in England.

Any guy who calls me petal and sweet cheeks can't be that bad ....I'm sure you're not a bad bloke , it's just your politics man.:)

Yeah, you have a nice night too...

I hardly post about politics to be fair. And genuinely, I refuse to get involved in this silly left/right wing argument that the establishment use to divide us (of which I have posted to that effect previously).

I agree with some points you have made in this thread, I disagree with other points. That's all. No agenda.

You didn't say what you would like to say or do that you can't because of political correctness.

I explained, due to the move of the major parties to their centrist positions ( globalist ).

Anyone who disagreed with uncontrolled immigration is racist.

Over 30 million illegal immigrants in the USA, some of them probably voting...California will never be Republican again ...

Some of them on the recent anti Trump demos, chanting "fudge Donald Trump - Donald Trump not my president", whilst they wave the flag of Mexico and watch the burning of the US flag...

I hardly post about politics to be fair. And genuinely, I refuse to get involved in this silly left/right wing argument that the establishment use to divide us (of which I have posted to that effect previously).

I agree with some points you have made in this thread, I disagree with other points. That's all. No agenda.

My politics actually agrees with your first paragraph....Two wings of the same bird and all that .

I also said to myself not to get involved in online politics, especially on a Spurs forum of all places and I kept away from Random for quite a while, but, you lefties keep chipping away don't ya :(

I explained, due to the move of the major parties to their centrist positions ( globalist ).

Anyone who disagreed with uncontrolled immigration is racist.

Over 30 million illegal immigrants in the USA, some of them probably voting...California will never be Republican again ...

Some of them on the recent anti Trump demos, chanting "fudge Donald Trump - Donald Trump not my president", whilst they wave the flag of Mexico and watch the burning of the US flag...

But you are not stopped from saying anything. The media in the States and UK is full of people criticising immigration policy.

You know those figures of illegal immigration in the US are bogus. I think that California could vote Republican again if the candidate was right but there will always be changes within the electorate. Florida was solidly Democrat before the invention of air conditioning and it became a retirement state.

But you are not stopped from saying anything. The media in the States and UK is full of people criticising immigration policy.

You know those figures of illegal immigration in the US are bogus. I think that California could vote Republican again if the candidate was right but there will always be changes within the electorate. Florida was solidly Democrat before the invention of air conditioning and it became a retirement state.

I think you should look into the indoctrination of the youngsters at some of the campuses..

A Republican win in California will only happen if as you say the candidate is right..That is, one who advocates a high taxed economy, big welfare spending, open border polices..

Anyway I must dash . BFN COYS oops :)

My politics actually agrees with your first paragraph....Two wings of the same bird and all that .

I also said to myself not to get involved in online politics, especially on a Spurs forum of all places and I kept away from Random for quite a while, but, you lefties keep chipping away don't ya :(

'You' lefties?

Seriously mate, isn't it the lefties that are meant to be called out for being precious little snowflakes? Don't stress about it. Those in the higher echolons of power laugh in our general direction.

What do the lefties on here who dislike Russia think of Corbyns stance on all this, I would not be surprised if Russia had similar interests in him getting in here in England.

Corbyn is a bit like Trump re. NATO, he's not enamoured with it. On that basis, Russia would prefer him. It's an area where I disagree with Corbyn, but I don't think he would actually take us out of NATO, only try to make NATO less confrontational with Russia. I don't think Russia would particularly look to influence our elections though, they'd struggle to compete with Murdoch in that regard.

The vote that Russia would be concerned with with regards the UK has already happened (EU Ref). They will be delighted that we have left the EU, anything that weakens the EU is strategically good for them. I bet Putin loves Farage, a useful idiot if ever there was one.

For me, NATO troops can move around NATO countries and if Russia don't like it, tough sh1t. I don't dislike Russia as such (I dislike Putin though).

got a taxi home last night (to check the railways hadn't monopolised my commute whilst i wasn't looking), my cab driver was extolling the virtues of some of trumps ideas on immigration and the idea of cosying up to putin

even here the message of fear overrides common sense

Back