• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Trump’s view that he can ignore Fauci’s opinion may be influenced by advice he’s getting from Jared Kushner, whose outside-the-box efforts have often rankled those in charge of managing the crisis. According to two sources, Kushner has told Trump about experimental treatments he’s heard about from executives in Silicon Valley. “Jared is bringing conspiracy theories to Trump about potential treatments,” a Republican briefed on the conversations told me. Another former West Wing official told me: “Trump is like an 11-year-old boy waiting for the fairy godmother to bring him a magic pill.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/03/as-the-crisis-escalates-trump-experiments-with-a-pivot

Did it come from Tahiti??

We should really call it the CCP virus... We had all this regarding Sars nearly 20 years ago... These Chinese Wet Markets need to be banned but the CCP won't do it ...I think it's time all nations look at decoupling their economic ties with China until this is done.

Trump’s view that he can ignore Fauci’s opinion may be influenced by advice he’s getting from Jared Kushner, whose outside-the-box efforts have often rankled those in charge of managing the crisis. According to two sources, Kushner has told Trump about experimental treatments he’s heard about from executives in Silicon Valley. “Jared is bringing conspiracy theories to Trump about potential treatments,” a Republican briefed on the conversations told me. Another former West Wing official told me: “Trump is like an 11-year-old boy waiting for the fairy godmother to bring him a magic pill.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/03/as-the-crisis-escalates-trump-experiments-with-a-pivot
Please can someone give him a load of magic pills and lock him in a padded room.

We should really call it the CCP virus... We had all this regarding Sars nearly 20 years ago... These Chinese Wet Markets need to be banned but the CCP won't do it ...I think it's time all nations look at decoupling their economic ties with China until this is done.

What did I say about he right wing nut jobs? The world's economy is going to be in serious trouble, but you want to de couple from the biggest economy on the planet. Your aversion to communism isn't a motivator though is it? How about you crawl back under that rock, there you go, be a good boy.

Back