• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dizzy?

I think we've got a sense of what Chelski and Emirates Marketing Project felt after winning the lottery only this is of our own making which makes it even sweeter. Well done Mr Levy, well done.

Funny that after spending £100m I'm still waiting to see if coentrão joins as well :)

Our new signings should take the field to this against Norwich

[video=youtube;9iteRKvRKFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iteRKvRKFA[/video]

Im stunned, thrilled and very excited about our transfer dealings this summer..

Levy, Baldini, AVB take a bow lads !!!!

Nobody an ever slate Levy again, best chairman in the game

Balding and Levy have played a blinder. Just can't help feeling that if just one of these signings (especially the forwards) had been made in Jan, we would have CL now no bother.

Still, onwards and upwards, lets hope AVB can now knit these guys together and take us to the promised land.

Ive literally had to check the official site again today just to see that yesterday wasnt a joke..

Ive always been an optimistic spurs fan but what im feeling now is that we really really could challenge for the title maybe not this season but next 100%

We must get CL football though this year thats has to be a minimum but with how good the squad is, it means we can really have a go in the cups too

I'm stunned and delighted at what has happened. Bale going has been softened massively by the business we've done. I take my hat off to the three men doing the business. The medical staff are due a bonus for all the medicals too!

Its the end of an era for our previous team as the nucleus of the one that qualified and played in the CL has now gone with Modric, VdV, King and Bale gone and Lennon possibly no longer first choice. That was a great team, very very close to silverware but for whatever reason we always came up just short. I have real hopes that we can win something with this squad. Obviously qualification for the CL is everything in the modern game but winning trophies writes you into the history of the club and the game.

Really positive about the season ahead.

Our new signings should take the field to this against Norwich

[video=youtube;9iteRKvRKFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iteRKvRKFA[/video]

magnif7resize7qsqi.jpg

Last edited:
we would have CL now no bother.

hah! NO

Although our squad is extremely good we can with no means guarantee a CL spot. I think we are locked with Chelsea, City, United, Arsenal for 1st - 5th. Liverpool will come on strong for 4th to 6th. Chelsea can MAYBE run away as title contenders but I think that maybe 1-5 points will separate 2nd and 5th.

This season will be a nail biting roller coaster ride!

I think we've got a sense of what Chelski and Emirates Marketing Project felt after winning the lottery only this is of our own making which makes it even sweeter. Well done Mr Levy, well done.

Funny that after spending £100m I'm still waiting to see if coentrão joins as well :)

it is strange that after spending so much we're still potentially short up front should our first choice become unavailable and left back also looking weak with our former first choice looking like he has been frozen out and the current first choice not being a lot of people's ideal candidate for the position.

The only thing that worries me is the board and Levy will probably expect top 4 this season after spending so much money. Now we certainly have the squad to achieve that but I'm still unconviced about our chances of pipping scum to 4th, lets face, them and Liverpool will be our main rivals for 4th, forget about United slipping lower than 3rd. Have we finally got the mentality to finish above our arch rival?

it is strange that after spending so much we're still potentially short up front should our first choice become unavailable and left back also looking weak with our former first choice looking like he has been frozen out and the current first choice not being a lot of people's ideal candidate for the position.

The full backs are the only position that worries me.

Back