• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

I think we are now seeing the best of the player we thought we had bought from Roma. I’ve always liked him and felt like he had something special about him.

I love his nastiness - he’s got that South American bite.

There is bo denying it, he is a nasty brick on the pitch, but he is OUR nasty little brick - and the boy can play a bit too!

Besides he became a club legend for me when he tinkled off Wheelchair and stood on Fibreglass’ hand last season.

Always liked his nasty side, but the main thing is he is now a major goal threat. Player of the season so far.

Just floating this, but does anyone else think he could play as part of a midfield three?

He has the skill set for it I think.

Ive been saying for a long time, Id love to see him played centrally, I really think he would thrive.

In Eriksens role more or less, but obviously plays in a completely different way. Tip of a midfield 3, I could see him doing very well

From Instagram via Reddit.

3bxg3roiikx11.jpg

“For those that are wondering, I am feeling good! Here with the goalscorer big win away ! COYS”

John Moss you cuunnnt!

I doubt the Palace fans could see the blood on Lamela as he’s lying on the floor and If you think our fans wouldn’t of been doing the same thing if it was an opposition player you’d be misguided....

1 Lamela
2 Lloris
3 Kane
4 Moura
5 Sissoko

I'd swap 5 and 2 and 3 and 4

Fair play as i respect your opinion but I feel Kane has been capable of more and Loris despite his usual wonder saves has really let the club down this season...

Yep I'm still angry at him for you know what not to mention a number of brain guffs as well.

Back