• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Demarai Gray

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
Sources are reporting that we have tabled a big bid for Demarai Gray. Hopefully not true. He's not worth £30m+ yet.

Sources are reporting that we have tabled a big bid for Demarai Gray. Hopefully not true. He's not worth £30m+ yet.
Incase you haven't noticed we can't afford to wait until their true value /potential otherwise we get blown out of the water by more cash rich teams. In this market (i.e. Buying from another PL team) I'd say 30 m isn't a bad valuation when you consider his potential. If Poch thinks he can get him to go up a level or two will easily be money well spent....

Good young talent in my eyes...a bit selfish though...can't see him swapping their bench for ours.

Leicester offer Demarai Gray bumper new contract after rejecting Bournemouth and Tottenham bids
The Foxes are also looking to fend off interest in Danny Drinkwater and Riyad Mahrez

ByJames Nursey
  • 18:34, 30 AUG 2017
Sport
Play
0:00
/
0:26

Fullscreen
4221396001_5557529427001_5557526280001-vs.jpg

Click to play
Watch NextWhat each Premier League club still needs as transfer deadline day approaches
Demarai Gray shows off is quick feet

• 1Share
Get football updates directly to your inbox
Leicester are offering Demarai Gray a hefty pay-rise in a new contract after rejecting Premier League bids for him.

Foxes midfielder Danny Drinkwater is still pushing to get out of the King Power to Chelsea after slapping in a transfer request.

But many of the Foxes’ other unsettled stars face frustration as City’s Thai owners stick to their massive price tags which are deterring clubs.

The former Premier League champions are holding firm over Riyad Mahrez’s £50million valuation, while clubs are being quoted £29m for Islam Slimani.

Manchester-United-v-Leicester-City-Premier-League.jpg

Gray wants a starring role for the Foxes (Image: Leicester City FC via Getty Images)
Manchester-United-v-Leicester-City-Premier-League.jpg

Bournemouth and Spurs have both made offers for Gray (Image: Leicester City FC via Getty Images)
Read More
Leicester’s mega-wealthy chairman Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha has no financial pressure to sell.

He has batted away bids from Bournemouth and Spurs for England U21 winger Gray.

Now MirrorSport understands Gray is being offered a new contract to hike up his current £25,000-a-week terms.

ADVERTISEMENT
Gray ‘s representatives Luca Bascherini and Kenny Brady were seen at Leicester’s training ground on Tuesday afternoon for crunch talks to resolve the youngster ‘s future.

Sheffield-United-v-Leicester-City-Carabao-Cup-Second-Round.jpg

Gray found the net in Carabao Cup action (Image: Leicester City FC via Getty Images)
But both Bournemouth’s offer of £25m rising to £30m and Spurs’ bid were dismissed out of hand.

It has left Gray, yet to start in the top-flight this term, struggling to get a move along with Mahrez as Italian club Roma refuse to meet his £50m price tag.

While Leicester are insisting on their money back for Slimani amid interest from Watford and Saudi Sportswashing Machine after paying Sporting Lisbon £29m a year ago.

Chelsea and Everton are also monitoring Jamie Vardy but have been given no encouragement to bid for the England forward.

But £16.6m flop Ahmed Musa, yet to start in the Premier League under Craig Shakespeare, is likely to be let out on loan with Hull in talks.

I know a lot of fans are creaming about going for Mahrez but for be Grey would be the one i would want of the two.

Me too. I wanted him before Leicester signed him. But can't see why he would now swap Leicester's bench for ours - especially as he has been quoted as saying he wants to move to get more first team football. I therefore doubt whether this one has legs.

Me too. I wanted him before Leicester signed him. But can't see why he would now swap Leicester's bench for ours - especially as he has been quoted as saying he wants to move to get more first team football. I therefore doubt whether this one has legs.

You could be right and it could just be flimflam like most of the rumours that go through here and elsewhere. Until i see a player holding our shirt i never get too excited by the rumours.

To work with the best coach of young players in the country?

Spurs were heavily linked with him before he joined Leicester. He has been in the radar so I'm not surprised we are being linked again

Back