• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Why do you think the club would care enough for it to be an issue? It's part and parcel of the game

Why would a journo that makes a living reporting on Spurs and needs access to press conferences and club briefings and the like put all that on the line just to make up a story about Levy and Clarke that no one really picked up upon.
If the club was to do anything about untrue stories in papers and online, they'd have no time for anything else!

Dele was brave today. Again played two positions, helped the side maintain focus and patience with keeping shape. As for not being a great passer, I cannot begin to list how many times the movement was slow around him. Still, carry on...

Dele was brave today. Again played two positions, helped the side maintain focus and patience with keeping shape. As for not being a great passer, I cannot begin to list how many times the movement was slow around him. Still, carry on...
Even with decent movement his passing range is poor. It’s not his game

It's not Dele's fault that he's not a midfielder. He's not a defender either and he's absolutely crap in goal. He's a ghost-finisher.

It's not Dele's fault that he's not a midfielder. He's not a defender either and he's absolutely crap in goal. He's a ghost-finisher.

I will stand in the online minority today and say again I thought he had a great game given the role he was playing. We all thought he was.

But in context of what? He is not a long range passer. Yet today he still did more with the ball than Eriksen. He played very well IMO.
Eriksen was awful
All round awful
So bad he looked worse than the VAR officials so the bar is low being better than him
But after Eriksen he was just a bit better than fatty rose who was also really poor

for me Dele can be great in tight spaces and on the box. Give him time and he cannot make that pass

Tbh I thought he did well, not great but well.
I also cannot judge any midfielder today when Eriksen was on the pitch, he was so poor the rest must have been doing double the work to cover for him.

Eriksen has obviously left the building, that being said, some of what he did today was so terribly limp!!!!

Back