• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

I think he’s going to have an excellent season this season. I think he will attack more with N’Dombele’s arrival. Think he will end with 12+ PL goals and 8+ assists which would be great minimum numbers.

Might not be far off of my pre season prediction the way that he’s playing now. I always know he has the skills, he was playing too deep...gets moved forward and thrives.

The one thing most footballers are good at is making excuses, always been the same sad to say.

If there's one player that I don't think needs to make excuses it's dele.
Even under poch you could see he was trying like a bear and getting right brassed off at some of his teammates.
As you have often said he's taken one for team by playing out of position, it's time some players paid him back for that.

Even under poch you could see he was trying like a bear and getting right brassed off at some of his teammates.
As you have often said he's taken one for team by playing out of position, it's time some players paid him back for that.

I probably phrased it wrong to be honest, i should have said its standard talk for footballers when things are going wrong. Not having a go at any individual player as such.

I probably phrased it wrong to be honest, i should have said its standard talk for footballers when things are going wrong. Not having a go at any individual player as such.

a lot of time goes into making sure they don't say anything interesting or controversial in front of a camera

Agree. You do wonder how better things would have been for Poch if he'd simply played Dele in his proper position this season. He is one of our best players and you should always play your best players in the position they do most damage in. Have always said he will go onto be a better player than Eriksen and I really believe that....

Agree. You do wonder how better things would have been for Poch if he'd simply played Dele in his proper position this season. He is one of our best players and you should always play your best players in the position they do most damage in. Have always said he will go onto be a better player than Eriksen and I really believe that....

The injuries and drop-off in form and quality that we have had in midfield is extraordinary.
Victor, dembele, Dier, winks, Sissoko at one stage dele must have been the last man standing, and the best least worst option. I don't thi k the intention was every to play him there, but needs must.
That's how it felt anyway.
We've never replaced Victor or dembele and by fudge is that coming home to roost now.

Back