• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Does Alli need to re-group. Stop thinking he's the ready made real deal, and get back into the mindset of being an up and coming talent who needs to prove himself? It's like he wants to showboat, when he's not good enough yet, and really he needs to graft and prove himself afresh. He has the touches but its not coming together for him at the moment.

He’s lost something that he had when he first came on the scene, maybe he’s lost too much of that fight?

Be nice to see him in the headlines again for his goal scoring , rather than for leaving a restaurant/beach/club with his “model girlfriend” etc....

Remember in the good ol days when there were loads of reserve games for first teamers to play in when they were coming back from injury or just not getting games. It feels like those u23 games are so rare but Alli would definitely be someone who could benefit from a couple reserve games

Remember in the good ol days when there were loads of reserve games for first teamers to play in when they were coming back from injury or just not getting games. It feels like those u23 games are so rare but Alli would definitely be someone who could benefit from a couple reserve games

So many upcoming games, he'll be fine.

I'd expect Dele, Lucas, N'dombele, KWP, Dier, Sanchez, maybe Foyth (not sure where he is re injury) to start in the cup game next week.

Sub role in a couple more top games and we will see.

fudge off the lot of you ... he has the ability and deserves and earned the rift to play for the shirt. On his day there is no better player in the league to partner Harry.

Coming back from injury and playing himself into the team will take time. I really want to beat the fudge out of some you at times.

Short term memories. Got a problem? I'm sure you moaners will be the first to laud him when he has yet another blinder.

Follow the team? fudge off

Looks like he might be done to me. He doesn't have anything that made him so great when he burst onto the scene.

This is his third season of regression. Can he get it back? I'm not convinced. He's just not a very good player anymore.

Looks like he might be done to me. He doesn't have anything that made him so great when he burst onto the scene.

This is his third season of regression. Can he get it back? I'm not convinced. He's just not a very good player anymore.
It's frightening isn't it. Granted he played better as the second striker behind Kane and Kane staying high but even still, he should look so much better than what he does.

Back