• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

I think Dele’s strength is being able to make runs from deeper or sometimes wider positions. Lamela as the “false 9” for me. Better still, play Llorente uptop and let Dele/Eriksen/Lamela work off him. Never a great time for injuries and enforced internationals, but at least we will have had a clear week to work out and hohn an alternative or two.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
With our current midfield fitness issues and full backs not exactly creating, a more direct route into Llorente with the likes of Moura, Alli, Eriksen and Lamela feeding off him could actually be just what we need.

It is impressive. He doesn't always play well, but he always delivers! He's got more to come. Ideally Poch would be able to rotate him and help him develop rather than burn the lad out.

Hopefully we can hang in there, like today, and then have a strong end to the season when everyone's back fresh.

Apparently Poch said this evening that 'it didnt look good'

Fingers crossed that Moura is back for Thurs so that we have him, Eriksen and Lamela to lead the attack. Could then either play a very mobile front 3 with those and Dier/Winks behind and 3 at the back, or alternatively give Llorente another chance and go 4-2-3-1

Need Sonny back, and ideally a signing, asap

We’ve run out fit bodies now and we need to prioritise the league imo!

We still have a 7 point lead over 5th place. Even with our injuries I would back us to finish no lower than 4th as there are not 4 better teams in the league than us. We’re not going to win the league but top 4 is in our hands.

No doubt beating Emirates Marketing Project in a final would be a monumental task especially without Kane and possibly Alli but in a one off game anything can happen.

With our fit body count we not a cat in hells chance sadly

We've already beaten Chelsea twice this season and don't forget don't need a win, a draw will do. Very annoying that our injuries this season seem to be clustered around one or two positions because just as we start getting defensive players back, we lose attacking players.

But we can field our first choice back 5, probably first choice cm now, Eriksen and the likes of Lamela and Moura too. We should be looking at get into the final and then its a one off match against City.

We still have a 7 point lead over 5th place. Even with our injuries I would back us to finish no lower than 4th as there are not 4 better teams in the league than us. We’re not going to win the league but top 4 is in our hands.

No doubt beating Emirates Marketing Project in a final would be a monumental task especially without Kane and possibly Alli but in a one off game anything can happen.

Sadly I’m not convinced we have the fit players, I’d keep them for Watford!

If we had every player fit and on form, we could beat City at Wembley 2 or 3 times out of ten.

With the injuries we have, I reckon it's more like a 1 in 10 or worse chance.

What on earth is this attitude?

We are 3rd in the league, 5 points behind the team we'd face in the final and 4 ahead of the team we only need to draw with in 4 days to get there.

We are literally 180 minutes away from our first trophy in over a decade and the first under Poch.

Yes City are better than us but it is ultimately a one off game of 14 vs 14, vs a team that so far has been better than us to the tune of 5 points in the league.

We wouldn't be favourites but we should also not be going in with that kind of attitude imo.

City will also have their sights on chasing down Liverpool (could do with a wobble from them just before the final)

What on earth is this attitude?

We are 3rd in the league, 5 points behind the team we'd face in the final and 4 ahead of the team we only need to draw with in 4 days to get there.

We are literally 180 minutes away from our first trophy in over a decade and the first under Poch.

Yes City are better than us but it is ultimately a one off game of 14 vs 14, vs a team that so far has been better than us to the tune of 5 points in the league.

We wouldn't be favourites but we should also not be going in with that kind of attitude imo.
It’s ok saying we’re 3rd, only five points behind them etc But we wouldn’t be anywhere near that position if we’d been playing with a similar available squad to what we have right now. It would be a one off game so of course anything can happen, but realistically it would be highly doubtful....

We've already beaten Chelsea twice this season and don't forget don't need a win, a draw will do. Very annoying that our injuries this season seem to be clustered around one or two positions because just as we start getting defensive players back, we lose attacking players.

But we can field our first choice back 5, probably first choice cm now, Eriksen and the likes of Lamela and Moura too. We should be looking at get into the final and then its a one off match against City.
I want us to win a trophy but the trophy gods are not making it easy for us. Even If we get past Chelsea then beating City without Kane and Dele and a knackered Son will be almost impossible. Just don’t want to get my hopes up.

Weirdly, I think we need to ensure we beat Palace on Sunday as we have a better chance in that cup with our best players coming back later in the season.

Back