• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Paul-Pogba-Souness-vs-Redknapp-Manchester-United-1071629.jpg

e6d1970e5927bba32766b33efcf173d1

Redknapp defending this tackle is a joke

Paul-Pogba-Souness-vs-Redknapp-Manchester-United-1071629.jpg

e6d1970e5927bba32766b33efcf173d1

Redknapp defending this tackle is a joke
If you can get a ban for slapping someone in the stomach off the ball then how can this not be punishable because of the ineptitude of the cheating clam who saw it to only book Captionboy?

Referees should be interviewed after the game to explain two or three key decisions with the opportunity to defend them or admit they would do things differently when they see a replay. Even then a panel should review this performance as it was ridiculously poor.

By all means up their pay, it’s not like they don’t become media experts after they retire...

If you can get a ban for slapping someone in the stomach off the ball then how can this not be punishable because of the ineptitude of the cheating clam who saw it to only book Captionboy?

Referees should be interviewed after the game to explain two or three key decisions with the opportunity to defend them or admit they would do things differently when they see a replay. Even then a panel should review this performance as it was ridiculously poor.

By all means up their pay, it’s not like they don’t become media experts after they retire...
And because Poggers got a yellow there can be no additional punishment. A law that has to change too.

I'm wondering if Alli could play up top. He's good with heading, has the skill and touch to hold it up, he can finish and he's quick. Drop Lamela into his position in the diamond.

Solves one of our three major tactical problems. Replacing Son is only happening if Moura can get fit again. Dier must be ready to return from his appendix operation soon. That covers Sissoko for a couple of weeks.

I'm wondering if Alli could play up top. He's good with heading, has the skill and touch to hold it up, he can finish and he's quick. Drop Lamela into his position in the diamond.

Solves one of our three major tactical problems. Replacing Son is only happening if Moura can get fit again. Dier must be ready to return from his appendix operation soon. That covers Sissoko for a couple of weeks.

No one is capable of covering Sissoko.

I was thinking the same earlier today once the news of Kane broke. He's faster than Kane and I believe has better ball control. He's got pace to break the back line or hold the ball up/flick on to the onrushing Lamela, Eriksen or Moura if he's back.

With our next match at Fulham, I'd give it a go for 60 mins before bringing Llorente on. :)

I think Dele’s strength is being able to make runs from deeper or sometimes wider positions. Lamela as the “false 9” for me. Better still, play Llorente uptop and let Dele/Eriksen/Lamela work off him. Never a great time for injuries and enforced internationals, but at least we will have had a clear week to work out and hohn an alternative or two.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back