• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

This is a fantastic signing.. I love our policy of getting them in young (academy or otherwise) and nurturing from there. It will be a driving force in any future success.

Welcome Dele!

Must be Paul Mitchell's signing. Sounds very exciting. I know little of him, but he 'reads' well if you know what I mean. Chich's post was also very thorough in another thread, gave a lot of positive info.

I'd be surprised if we, like most other bigger clubs, didn't have an interest in him long before Mitchell joined us.

And remember that Poch was at the MK Dons v Man Utd game at the beginning of this season. Even if he might have been principally there to watch Welbeck, he would likely have been impressed by Alli.

Know nothing about the kid, other than media view, others have said.

But smart type of buy, would be interesting in a couple of years to see how much of our acquired young talent makes it through.

Never heard about him before. But if he is really good enough we should be bringing him instantly into the squad, instead of letting him stay at MK Dons. He won't get any playing time at Spurs now but atleast that will give him time to know all the current team members. Afterall, we are still not sure if Pochettino will be the Spurs manager next season.

Why will Pochettino not be Spurs manager next season? I think that's he's achieved enough for his job to be safe until next season, providing that he wants to stay.

I'd say that I'd prefer him having game time for now & for him to help his side up the leagues as I think he can only continue to benefit from game time & the challenges offered, plus could help to enhance his winning mentality to be successful with the MK Dons.

He'll be introduced in to our side slowly next season so will have all the time to integrate with the squad then.

He won't be sent out on loan next year. He will be used in cups and perhaps off the bench. He will be deep midfield, him and Bentaleb the future with Onomah ahead.

Looks like an excellent signing, but let us remember that these young players do not always kick on; once upon a time, Tom Huddlestone was "the next big thing" from the lower divisions.

Well, he was certainly big ...

He won't be sent out on loan next year. He will be used in cups and perhaps off the bench. He will be deep midfield, him and Bentaleb the future with Onomah ahead.
we just dont know, he could just as easily be a PL regular if he comes in and impresses Poch. Nobody at the end of last season said that Mason would be a regular starter for us. Nobody thought Kane would have the impact he is currently having.

Exactly the type of signing we should be looking at. Pochettino's youth policy has meant there seems to be more stability around the club and we appear to be one which will nurture young talent again.

Happy with the signings of Yedlin and Alli. Whether they are a success or not is a combination of getting a chance and their own determination. But well done Spurs

i like the fact that he scores a lot of goals from midfield. 12 already this season. i think he he can be a big player for us

ill have to watch some MK Dons games now. I have a general hatred towards them for being the first franchise club. So would love for them to get relegated out of the football league and AFC Wimbledon get above them. He sounds very promising. Maybe he will stay with MK until the end of the season and then we can loan him to a Championship club next season to get him some higher level experience and toughen him up some more.

Don't see why people are saying send him on loan. Poch loves youth. Did Alex oxlade chamberlain go from league one to loans? No. Because Wenger showed trust in his abilities and within a year he was an England international.

And Alli is arguably a bigger talent.

Mitchell used to work at MK Dons did he not?

He was Head of Recruitment there till 2012

But then Baldini was Assistant Manager of England till 2012, so will know the England youth setup well. I guess that is where he know Dier from too.

The MK Dons manager also said Pleat has been watching him regularly, and he's still on our payroll.

So perhaps a collaborative decision between the 3?

Back