• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

World Cup was thigh I think. This is hamstring.
Nope, confirmed today it is the same injury he sustained [and played on with] for England.

What a shame, England kicking us squarely in the nuts. Our Spurs should be withdrawn from the next game, crazy to let Alli play on with a hamstring injury for an entire game against Spain, especially as it was a friendly. I wouldn't mind if it was the World Cup Final.

Nope, confirmed today it is the same injury he sustained [and played on with] for England.

What a shame, England kicking us squarely in the nuts. Our Spurs should be withdrawn from the next game, crazy to let Alli play on with a hamstring injury for an entire game against Spain, especially as it was a friendly. I wouldn't mind if it was the World Cup Final.

Spain wasn’t the WC though was it.

Sorry, not trying to split hairs but the World Cup was thigh (played on vs Tunisia). It’s all over the internet.

I was at an event at the Hilton at the MKDons stadium on Saturday. Dele is a bit of a hero there... this was the huge mural on the wall down into the reception area....Dele1.JPG Dele2.JPG
Dele1.JPG
Dele2.JPG

Back