• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

From this week's Popbitch

>> Bands of brothers <<
How to sign a star, pt.2

We've spoken before about how some of the big football management agencies have a tactic of finding well-paying jobs for their clients' dads in order to get them signed onto their books.

Now it looks like they're widening the net.

Doyen Global recently approached Harry Hickford, the childhood friend, current housemate, and sort-of adoptive brother of Dele Alli.

The move has all the hallmarks of a poaching attempt. We just wonder if Dele's current agent knows that Dele's considered fair game in the business...

From this week's Popbitch

>> Bands of brothers <<
How to sign a star, pt.2

We've spoken before about how some of the big football management agencies have a tactic of finding well-paying jobs for their clients' dads in order to get them signed onto their books.

Now it looks like they're widening the net.

Doyen Global recently approached Harry Hickford, the childhood friend, current housemate, and sort-of adoptive brother of Dele Alli.

The move has all the hallmarks of a poaching attempt. We just wonder if Dele's current agent knows that Dele's considered fair game in the business...

Matt Law from The Telegraph wrote yesterday that Dele is in the process of changing agents.

There is a good Liverpool/Gerard/Cisse/Scouse tart story in this weeks Popbitch that I could share too but I'm not sure where it fits best

I think next summer we may have a big problem with Dele: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4810708/Dele-Alli-looks-change-agent.html

Dele Alli is at the centre of an agent war ahead of a potentially money-spinning move away from Tottenham.

The England international has begun the process of changing representation with a view to at least tripling his £60,000-a-week wages next summer.

Tottenham will not consider any offers for their midfielder this month, but the club’s relatively modest wage structure will play a significant role in whether they can hold on to their emerging superstar in the long term. Alli has been looked after by renowned agent Rob Segal since first making an impact with MK Dons, but the 21-year-old is assessing his options with a view to moving agencies.

The news has alerted a host of rival management companies.

Alli signed a new six-year contract worth around £60,000 a week at Spurs last September, but he knows he could make more than £200,000 a week elsewhere, with both Manchester clubs and Chelsea anxious to sign him.

Harry Kane and Hugo Lloris are the top earners at Tottenham, both earning £110,000 per week inclusive of bonuses.

Defender Danny Rose’s £65,000-a-week deal has prompted him to demand he is ‘paid what I think I am worth’.

I think next summer we may have a big problem with Dele: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4810708/Dele-Alli-looks-change-agent.html

Dele Alli is at the centre of an agent war ahead of a potentially money-spinning move away from Tottenham.

The England international has begun the process of changing representation with a view to at least tripling his £60,000-a-week wages next summer.

Tottenham will not consider any offers for their midfielder this month, but the club’s relatively modest wage structure will play a significant role in whether they can hold on to their emerging superstar in the long term. Alli has been looked after by renowned agent Rob Segal since first making an impact with MK Dons, but the 21-year-old is assessing his options with a view to moving agencies.

The news has alerted a host of rival management companies.

Alli signed a new six-year contract worth around £60,000 a week at Spurs last September, but he knows he could make more than £200,000 a week elsewhere, with both Manchester clubs and Chelsea anxious to sign him.

Harry Kane and Hugo Lloris are the top earners at Tottenham, both earning £110,000 per week inclusive of bonuses.

Defender Danny Rose’s £65,000-a-week deal has prompted him to demand he is ‘paid what I think I am worth’.

It's a very 'nothing' article though. Pure speculation that changing agent = changing club.

Of course, I think we all expect Ali to move on at some point. I also think he has a very firm picture in his head of how he sees his progression panning out, and I wouldn't be surprised if that doesn't include another season after this one completing his 'development' with us/Poch. Injuries aside, he is probably one of a few players who know the big ticket transfer will still be there in another year or two so he has no need to rush it.

It's a very 'nothing' article though. Pure speculation that changing agent = changing club.

Of course, I think we all expect Ali to move on at some point. I also think he has a very firm picture in his head of how he sees his progression panning out, and I wouldn't be surprised if that doesn't include another season after this one completing his 'development' with us/Poch. Injuries aside, he is probably one of a few players who know the big ticket transfer will still be there in another year or two so he has no need to rush it.

I remember the stories about Walker last season started with "nothing articles" as did stories about Bale a few years ago

Back