• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

image.jpg

lol look at keeper's positioningfor the goal - nifty by eriksen

still looking for the pic where ox tried to clear with the wrong leg and missed - wenger's failed experiment using him as a defender

Couldn't find an actual photo. There's this still from a video clip :
upload_2017-5-1_8-35-30.png

Or to see it in full action at the end of this :
https://www.footbie.com/video/dele-alli-goal-tottenham-vs-arsenal-1-0

image.jpg

lol look at keeper's positioningfor the goal - nifty by eriksen

still looking for the pic where ox tried to clear with the wrong leg and missed - wenger's failed experiment using him as a defender
It is the wrong leg but think it came to him quite quickly it would have been excellent if he cleared if and not roofed it even if he did use the left rather than bad that he didn't imho.

Will sign another new contract in the next few weeks. Again according to Graham Roberts.
I would love that to be the case. Because :
A) pure and simple, I would love that to happen. He is such an incredible player with so much more to come and he has become such a key part of our first 11; and
B) I am fed up of people tellling me our star players can't wait to leave to earn more money. Dele signing a new contract would prove our star players want to stay here. Full stop.

He really is such a talented footballer. He sprints and glides around catching balls he has no right to get, then often does something positive, often makes the right choice which ends in a shot on target. Absolutely wonderful player and a hard worker too, not just a show pony. Huge desire to win, great energy.

I thought he was "triffic" in the first half yesterday, he really is a special player and i do not see him leaving anytime soon.

Dele Alli has refused to publicly commit to being at Tottenham next season in a bombshell interview that will shred the nerves of the club’s supporters.

The Spurs playmaker told Sky Sports that it is impossible to predict the future and admits he could quit at any time if it was the right thing for his career.

Alli, 21, has become hot property over the last two seasons after establishing himself as one of the star players of Mauricio Pochettino’s young and vibrant side.

He has followed up a sensational debut campaign with an even better second one in which he has scored 21 goals and supplied a further 11 assists from 48 matches in all competitions.

The England international has been linked with a move to Europe’s elite clubs and the player himself has refused to rule out the possibility.

“You can never say what’s going to happen in the future,” Alli said, as quoted by the Sky Sports website. “No one knows. No one can predict it.

“But for me, it’s important that I enjoy the journey I’m on, whether I stay at Tottenham for the rest of my career or if one day I have to leave and it’s the right thing for me to do.

“I’m always going to be thinking about what’s going to get the best out of me, and if that’s going to be at Tottenham or if I have to leave it’s just important I enjoy the journey and don’t get too worried about how it’s going to end.”

Asked if he would definitely be at Spurs next season he said: “Like I said, you never know, but it’s a fantastic club to be a part of.

“We’re all looking to learn together, build together and be as successful as we can. We all want to achieve stuff so it’s a good place to be, and I think with the manager we’ve got here as well I can’t see many better places for me to improve.”

Given Alli’s importance to the team, it will send shivers through the spines of Tottenham fans that he will not even commit to being at the club next season.

The former MK Dons player signed a new Spurs contract last September that runs until the summer of 2022.

That says to me he'll be here next season. What a non story. Sky having a tossfest over alli possibly going.

Definitely seems like he's saying he's staying, but not really indicating that he'll be signing a new contract anytime soon. :p

It's a good job we have some youngsters coming through otherwise we'll be left with no players for next season, if you were to believe everything.
Another nothing article. But it just means having to listen to more rubbish about how all our players will leave us. It's going to be a tedious summer.

He was asked twice over the weekend on tv...the jamie redknapp interview before Sunday's game and the sky one yesterday,you can sense he wants to play for one of the big team's in Europe,he's not from the area,he didn't come through our system, he was on the verge of signing for Liverpool before us,so his connections to Spurs are quite loose.

He be here next season and the one after that but by then another Bale/Modric situation will have brewed up and the hints of move will be stirred up by then. He be off in a couple of years,won't be surprised,it depends when Levy gets his cull list out (Walker this year)if Alli is on it in a few years time and down payment is needed for the new staduim.

'Hey that's part of being a Spurs fan!!'

It's part of being a fan of any team bar Real and Barca, to be fair. If we get two more years, a trophy or two and a hefty transfer fee out of Dele's involvement then I will be perfectly content.

He was asked twice over the weekend on tv...the jamie redknapp interview before Sunday's game and the sky one yesterday,you can sense he wants to play for one of the big team's in Europe,he's not from the area,he didn't come through our system, he was on the verge of signing for Liverpool before us,so his connections to Spurs are quite loose.

He be here next season and the one after that but by then another Bale/Modric situation will have brewed up and the hints of move will be stirred up by then. He be off in a couple of years,won't be surprised,it depends when Levy gets his cull list out (Walker this year)if Alli is on it in a few years time and down payment is needed for the new staduim.

'Hey that's part of being a Spurs fan!!'

Levy has said that the stadium has no bearings on the transfers. He has also said that we don't need to or wont sell any of our players.

Now if the players wants out that is a different reason all together.

Levy has said that the stadium has no bearings on the transfers. He has also said that we don't need to or wont sell any of our players.

Now if the players wants out that is a different reason all together.

I think people are under estimating how big we can become relatively quickly with the new stadium and Poch at the helm

City went from nowhere to quadrupling their turnover in 4 years

I know it was flimflam money but we're already well ahead on that front anyway.

What attracted players to city as it wasn't trophies.... it was money and the carrot of where they were going

Last edited:
Back