• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Look at his balance on striking the pen He waited for the keeper to move then unhurriedly pushed it the other way.

It was an effective penalty by a great player.

The more times I watch it the more I agree with your post. He sends Forster the wrong way with his body language. Despite having to re-spot the ball which often throws players. His confidence and ability are undoubted so he should be able to take a decent penalty. Kane too takes a good one. Maybe in the World Cup next year, we might actually win a shootout thanks to Spurs players.

SSNHQ
That's him out for half of the group stage. I don't understand why it's three games. It was a standard red card.

How come it took so long for this to be announced then? If three games was standard procedure, we would've known this for a fact the minute we were knocked out. Nothing's changed since then.

Look on the bright side. It probably makes him less attractive to Barcelona and Madrid.

Dele was always going to get a three-match ban for that one. Clear-cut violent challenge, and retaliation too. As high profile as you're going to get in the Europa League as well.

Look on the bright side. It probably makes him less attractive to Barcelona and Madrid.

Dele was always going to get a three-match ban for that one. Clear-cut violent challenge, and retaliation too. As high profile as you're going to get in the Europa League as well.

Spot on. It was a dreadful tackle and the other player was lucky not to get his leg broken.

Barca recently signed a player who wouldn't be eligible for 6 months didn't they?

I've a vague recollection that qualifying/play-off are not the same status. He has to miss three proper matches.

Happy to be corrected.

I don't think that's right. I believe it's the next three European ties in which he is eligible to play, including group stages.

How come it took so long for this to be announced then? If three games was standard procedure, we would've known this for a fact the minute we were knocked out. Nothing's changed since then.

Bottom line he got the same punishment he would off got if he had committed the offence in the EPL

Back