• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Crap penalty today. Hope thats the last one he takes. Would rather have seen Eriksen or Son take them ahead of Dele, potentially even Dier and Davies given they strike the ball cleanly.

It is amazing how some people always find something to moan about. And for the record it means fcuk all if a players strikes the ball cleanly and the keeper saves it, it hits the post, it hits the cross bar or it goes over the bar.

Not for me Clive.

Not sure about today's as I have only seen one replay of it, but generally, I've seen plenty of badly taken penalties that still go in.

The competency of an action cannot be solely judged on the result.

Clive??

Having played on goal and on pitch I've seen and faced some shockers but ultimately the ones that go in are great as they count

You should never miss a pen in theory as it's a free shot but it doesn't work like that and even the best have missed them

Clive??

Having played on goal and on pitch I've seen and faced some shockers but ultimately the ones that go in are great as they count

You should never miss a pen in theory as it's a free shot but it doesn't work like that and even the best have missed them

An Andy Townsend trope, often used when tyldesley was talking gonad*s.

You can shank a drive into a tree, have it bounce back onto the fairway, get picked up by a magpie, which then drops it in the hole, it was still a brick drive.

An Andy Townsend trope, often used when tyldesley was talking cobblers.

You can shank a drive into a tree, have it bounce back onto the fairway, get picked up by a magpie, which then drops it in the hole, it was still a brick drive.

Yeah golf is a bit different in that you can't take a shot that hits a corner flag and then bounces in from a pen??

Crap penalty today. Hope thats the last one he takes. Would rather have seen Eriksen or Son take them ahead of Dele, potentially even Dier and Davies given they strike the ball cleanly.

Personally, I was impressed that he was up for taking it and chuffed that he scored. I wonder how many Premier League penalties have been scored by players who are 20 or younger?

Yeah golf is a bit different in that you can't take a shot that hits a corner flag and then bounces in from a pen??

I've seen pens scored where the taker slipped and shanked it straight down the middle after the keeper had dived away, I've seen others come back of the bar or post hit the keepers back and end up over the line, I wouldn't call them great pens.

I've seen pens scored where the taker slipped and shanked it straight down the middle after the keeper had dived away, I've seen others come back of the bar or post hit the keepers back and end up over the line, I wouldn't call them great pens.

But they count so in my box their great

I've seen players hit peaches and miss and I've seen players do everything right and yet the pitch gives way... their awful pens

He did him with the eyes waited for him to move and slotted it in the other direction! Didn't need to be hammered in the top corner!

Dele gave Foster a great look over his shoulder as he was going to celebrate, as if to say that Foster's gamesmanship didn't trouble him.

It is amazing how some people always find something to moan about. And for the record it means fcuk all if a players strikes the ball cleanly and the keeper saves it, it hits the post, it hits the cross bar or it goes over the bar.

You can't just be noticing this.

@Squawka

Dele Alli has now scored in four consecutive games for Spurs:
⚽️ vs. Southampton
⚽️ vs. Millwall
⚽️ vs. Everton
⚽️ vs. Stoke

Dele Alli has now been directly involved in 36 goals in 60 Premier League games.
24 goals
12 assists

Incredible talent.

Was my admittedly gushing and enthusiastic praise earlier in the season really as unfounded as some suggested? I don't think so...

Never liked that style of penalty...prefer shearer type. Get ball pick a spot and smash it.

That does not mean that the player does not aim.

Back