• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Again, I have no complaints about him leaving a sore mark on that opposing c*nt, who steamed into him just seconds earlier and got *nothing* for it. I just wish he wasn't stupid enough to do it in such a blatantly obvious way. Next time, do it in a more winnable 50:50, or when challenging for a high ball or something.

Bide your time, Dele. Doesn't have to be immediately afterwards. Wait until there's an opportunity, keep reminding your target that the game isn't going to end without him getting a well-deserved reducer, and then do it at a strategically opportune moment - leave the c*nt in a screaming heap and walk away like an angel.

That's how you get players to stop f*cking with you. Not like this.

Again, I have no complaints about him leaving a sore mark on that opposing c*nt, who steamed into him just seconds earlier and got *nothing* for it. I just wish he wasn't stupid enough to do it in such a blatantly obvious way. Next time, do it in a more winnable 50:50, or when challenging for a high ball or something.

Bide your time, Dele. Doesn't have to be immediately afterwards. Wait until there's an opportunity, keep reminding your target that the game isn't going to end without him getting a well-deserved reducer, and then do it at a strategically opportune moment - leave the c*nt in a screaming heap and walk away like an angel.

That's how you get players to stop f*cking with you. Not like this.

I don't like him doing it. What really annoys me though is why not do it when the games won. Why do it right in front of the ref.

He let himself down, but he really let every other spur down.

Oh, and no one steamed into him.

I don't like him doing it. What really annoys me though is why not do it when the games won. Why do it right in front of the ref.

He let himself down, but he really let every other spur down.

Oh, and no one steamed into him.

Well, I do. In an ideal world, we would have all eleven of our players be like Dele - play fair by us and we'll play fair by you, but if you so much as think about trying something, you will *not* escape the game without extremely painful retribution coming your way.

Make opposition players quail before they even get on to the pitch - make sure they know the ground rules.

We will win 9 out ten games we play if we build that sort of fear in our opponents.

But not if we do it as stupidly as Dele tried to do it today, of course. Be strategic about the punishment inflicted on uppity opponents. Think and do it better.

But do it. Else we're back to being perpetually bottling southern softies.

He'll learn but he has to be supported through his learning. Told that it would have hurt his opponent more to be knocked out of Europe, than to have a temporary physical injury which he will recover from. Plus reminded that the game is a team game and not one to always seek vengeance. Simple lessons, and probably he realises these, but he's just hot headed, impulsive and doesn't think.

Well, I do. In an ideal world, we would have all eleven of our players be like Dele - play fair by us and we'll play fair by you, but if you so much as think about trying something, you will *not* escape the game without extremely painful retribution coming your way.

Make opposition players quail before they even get on to the pitch - make sure they know the ground rules.

We will win 9 out ten games we play if we build that sort of fear in our opponents.

But not if we do it as stupidly as Dele tried to do it today, of course. Be strategic about the punishment inflicted on uppity opponents. Think and do it better.

But do it. Else we're back to being perpetually bottling southern softies.
So be son revies Leeds, nah I'll give up if we go down that road. That's not spurs.

So be son revies Leeds, nah I'll give up if we go down that road. That's not spurs.

No, Spurs is perpetually bottling it, being steamrollered by more physical sides and being laughed at by people like Roy Keane, whose description of us basically went 'they're nice, pretty, play good football, but we'll f*cking do 'em' when preparing for a game against us.

Dave_mackay_3217606b.jpg

We had our hard men too, once. Before we started trying to be pretty, spineless purists. And I've always maintained that we could, if we wanted to, ally that pretty football with a ruthlessness, an intimidating aura that would take zero nonsense if it started up...an aura that went 'you play your best, we'll play our best. You so much as look at us the wrong way, you won't leave this pitch with your limbs intact.'

I've also maintained that that sort of attitude is the only way we'll ever win anything of note, because football isn't kind to pretty pushovers. We should have learned that a long time ago, but we never really did.

No, Spurs is perpetually bottling it, being steamrollered by more physical sides and being laughed at by people like Roy Keane, whose description of us basically went 'they're nice, pretty, play good football, but we'll f*cking do 'em' when preparing for a game against us.

Dave_mackay_3217606b.jpg

We had our hard men too, once. Before we started trying to be pretty, spineless purists. And I've always maintained that we could, if we wanted to, ally that pretty football with a ruthlessness, an intimidating aura that would take zero nonsense if it started up...an aura that went 'you play your best, we'll play our best. You so much as look at us the wrong way, you won't leave this pitch with your limbs intact.'

I've also maintained that that sort of attitude is the only way we'll ever win anything of note, because football isn't kind to pretty pushovers. We should have learned that a long time ago, but we never really did.
I agree wholeheartedly with a lot of what your saying. But Dele overstepped the line tonight, nothing that happened on that pitch tonight warrented that tackle.
It was never a dirty game.
They just managed better than us. He shod be learning these tricks, not trying to break someone's leg.

I agree wholeheartedly with a lot of what your saying. But Dele overstepped the line tonight, nothing that happened on that pitch tonight warrented that tackle.
It was never a dirty game.
They just managed better than us. He shod be learning these tricks, not trying to break someone's leg.
When he didn't get that free kick just before I hoped the play would move on so he could calm down. He'd been kicked quite a few times up until then and not even got a free kick. Still, this is how he'll learn. I hope.

Back