• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Davinson Sanchez

I think he will be brought on slowly for at least the first few months, he will not replace Toby or Jan ( unless they suffer from injurys) and IF Dembélé can stay fit ( big if) then i would imagine that Wanyama would partner Dembélé in most games. That would leave Dier still able to play as the 3rd CB.

I think he will be brought on slowly for at least the first few months, he will not replace Toby or Jan ( unless they suffer from injurys) and IF Dembélé can stay fit ( big if) then i would imagine that Wanyama would partner Dembélé in most games. That would leave Dier still able to play as the 3rd CB.

agree Poch usually brings players in slowly.

I do think the only point of this signing is if we believe we will play 3 at CB more often than not, and this guy will be better than Dier at that option.

Dier/Wanyama battle for first choice at DM (which might seem as a Wanyama win, but the game Sunday shows how form could change that.)

We need to rotate more effectively this season Sanchez should allow Wanyama/Verts/Dier/Trippier/TA more rotation opportunities. Need to get to a stage where the quality is so good, we're not sure who is first choice.

We need to rotate more effectively this season Sanchez should allow Wanyama/Verts/Dier/Trippier/TA more rotation opportunities. Need to get to a stage where the quality is so good, we're not sure who is first choice.
Think this was always going to be the target of this transfer window - Get in better quality backup/squad players as its almost impossible without spending 100m plus to improve our first XI players.....

I don't want Aurier anywhere near this club.
Here's the thing with Aurier: if Poch wants to be a truly top notch coach, he needs to be able to manage "difficult" players. It's easy to manage a bunch of nice guys. The question is how do you also integrate the one or two top class players who have a bit of an iffy personality without disrupting squad harmony. So if we bring in Aurier and Keita Balde and Poch manages to get them singing from the same sheet of music, then I think we will truly be a force to be reckoned with.

Back