• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Davinson Sanchez

Could be he will be eased in...

Well be interesting to see what happens when we have everyone fit and up to speed. Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Dier, Sanchez, Wanyama. 5 players for 4 positions with a back 3 or 3 positions in a back 4. 1 or 2 of them must be left out...

Well Emirates Marketing Project and Man Utd cannot play all their attacking stars if they are all fit so I have no problem if we have quality players on the bench.

Anthony Martial has come off the bench in both matches to score goals in a fight to get in the starting line up. That is the kind of healthy competition we need here

Well Emirates Marketing Project and Man Utd cannot play all their attacking stars if they are all fit so I have no problem if we have quality players on the bench.

Anthony Martial has come off the bench in both matches to score goals in a fight to get in the starting line up. That is the kind of healthy competition we need here

Son will score more than him and still be a sub for a lot of games

I don't think it's a problem at this point. But so far all of those mentioned already at the club have pretty much been guaranteed starters. We've spent a lot on Sanchez and rumors have it he turned down other clubs because they couldn't guarantee him enough first team football. Will be interesting to see how Pochettino plays this one is all I'm saying.

I don't think it's a problem at this point. But so far all of those mentioned already at the club have pretty much been guaranteed starters. We've spent a lot on Sanchez and rumors have it he turned down other clubs because they couldn't guarantee him enough first team football. Will be interesting to see how Pochettino plays this one is all I'm saying.
I'd expect him to be broken in training and built up slowly over time

After Christmas I'd expect him to appear more and more

I wonder if Poch will ease him in gradually. Perhaps starting him as RB or RWB so he can get up to PL warp speed. Similar to what Poch did with Dier. This signing gives us much greater tactical flexibility. Well done Mr. L. Now for a couple more signings please for a great window.

I'd imagine when he starts it will be in a back 3. But he'll have a few weeks training ahead of that (and maybe an appearance on the bench). Poch's team is so system based, with everyone knowing their role in relation to everyone else, that I can't envisage anyone starring 'blind' without a good few training sessions under their belt.

I have no doubts that he will start more games than he misses. After all, we don't spend that much on a substitute, except for Sisokko, and he wouldn't have come to us if he believed that he wasn't going to be a first team player.

I have no doubts that he will start more games than he misses. After all, we don't spend that much on a substitute, except for Sisokko, and he wouldn't have come to us if he believed that he wasn't going to be a first team player.

Dembele is struggling now to play a full 90 minutes and certainly will not play twice a week, so dier will be moving into midfield which is why we are linked with two defenders.

Congrats on the baby by the way bud, a lot of sleepless nights for you. Drop me a line when your online if you ever feel stressed, i am some what of an insomniac so will be up.

This guy turned down Barca because they couldn't guarantee him a regular starting spot. He will be a first choice player for us.

This guy turned down Barca because they couldn't guarantee him a regular starting spot. He will be a first choice player for us.
Not sure it was quite that way around. I read it was because he would be playing for their B team. A bit different.

One imagines at an initial £28m he was told he would definitely be part of our first team squad but that every player who comes to Tottenham comes to train.

Dembele is struggling now to play a full 90 minutes and certainly will not play twice a week, so dier will be moving into midfield which is why we are linked with two defenders.

Congrats on the baby by the way bud, a lot of sleepless nights for you. Drop me a line when your online if you ever feel stressed, i am some what of an insomniac so will be up.

Thanks, but no baby, either that or I'm in for a shock phone call! True about Dembele, it's a shame as he is one of our best. Hope you're doing well.

Toby comes from Belgian not The Netherlands.
But played for Ajax.
Same for Yan

Jan and Toby are both Dutch. ;) ;) ;)

wink.gif

Last edited:
Back