• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Davinson Sanchez

Welcome Davi ! We now have a Dele up top and a Davi at the back! Wowooo!

Here's to a long and successful Spurs career.

Also capable of filling in at right back, which - with KWP's progress - could see us save on a dedicated RB and maybe invest in a pacy winger instead.
yes. Totally agree with this. I dont think we need to sign a Right Back. And having been linked with that player from PSG I was a little bit surprised. Trippier is almost back and KWP has shown he can be a very good player for us. So getting in another Right back made no sense at all.

Now He can fill in if we are that desperate.

Feels like KWP and CCV could do with loans to high championship teams or Lower Prem sides.

The Messiah is finally here. I have no doubt this dude will become one of the greatest centre backs of all time.

Just kidding. Never seen him play. But judging by the reports, and dare I say it, the fee, this is a very exciting signing. Plus, one day we will have a succesful big money signing too. Maybe Sanchez is the man.

Welcome.

I don't Adam and Eve it!

May take a few months to be Poched, but once he is...he could be a fantastic signing. We need to be patient though. 21.

The fact he took off so well in his first season in Europe having come from South America should bode well, especially as it was Holland rather than Portugal/Spain

just saw this on the Fighting c0ck :)..........hope its ok to share

DHhlTjGWAAAbliT

Will reserve judgement until I see him play ten minutes for us, then I'll come down on him like a ton of bricks for something or other

Cult hero!

Seriously I think he'll get on so well with our core players. Hopefully anyway. A beast on the pitch, who Poch will get to knuckle down and improve, plus a strong character.

Last edited:
Back