• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Davinson Sanchez

Rules. I don't make or obey rules. I just laugh at them. So, too, do some shady footballers.

For further proof of the bent nature of Latin American football, just look at Peru's late equalizer against Ospina and Colombia. An indirect free kick that Ospina lamely palms into the goal. Let's hope Sanchez isn't bringing any of that baggage to London.

Interesting; Any chance you can post a link showing the goal please?

Rules. I don't make or obey rules. I just laugh at them. So, too, do some shady footballers.

For further proof of the bent nature of Latin American football, just look at Peru's late equalizer against Ospina and Colombia. An indirect free kick that Ospina lamely palms into the goal. Let's hope Sanchez isn't bringing any of that baggage to London.

Yeah all Latin americans are bent, all blacks are lazy, all Irish are thick and all Welsh are miserable gits....oh hang on the last one is true.

Ha ha. Gently, Bentley.

Some seriously shady goals scored last night in the western hemisphere. Panama's first is put in with a hand and given. The Daily Melee's got clips of it and Ospina's misplay.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/index.html

There was also the matter of Honduras beating a second-11 side from an already-qualified Mexico, who were probably quite pleased to stick it Trump. Some seriously suspect positioning by defenders on the first and third Honduran goals:

It is the sort of goal that I would be suspicious of under normal circumstances, but then you look again and remember who the keeper is and exactly how crap he is.

Really stepped up and showed his class today, he's only been here 5 minutes but his slotted in like a seasoned pro. madness that there are 3 or 4 teams that needed him more than us yet we add him to the strongest defence in the league!

had he gone to Liverpool or Arsenal id wager he'd look half the player - we're so well set up defensively it must be a dream for the defenders here

Back