• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

David Beckham just wants his knighthood

I know you are being sarcastic, but this is the one thing that should disqualify anyone in my opinion.

Do your best in your field of endeavour, do something above and beyond to help your community or the country, and then I'm sympathetic. But a desire for the dong kills my interest.

I feel we should all do the best in our field and should help others less fortunate, I have tried to live my life that way and don't believe I should get any other reward than the wages I got and the knowledge that I'd done my best. I find the desperate need of fame and celebrity distasteful and the pathetic action of millions posting their every move on social media the begining of the end of civilisation.

Classic, Intimayely, Instinct? Classic is very good. They are also very affordable I have to admit. Most do for work, and when I'm in a rushing need to find something quick. I actually like them but they are not your Fahrenheits or Boss bottle.

More importantly what's your best mates mum buying you a Christmas present for?! ;)

Classic at first but have keener Instinct on a few occasions!

Haha, she's basically my second mum ;)

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Well i do appreciate other teams players( for example i think Wheelchair is a very good player if he could stay fit) and judge most on what they can do, but its your opinion and of course you have a right to believe that. Beckham is/was a brand that imo never lived up to the hype behind that brand.
Well Ramon Calderon singles Beckham out for a lot of praise

If you have 46 minutes listen to the whole thing, if not skip about 15 minutes into

RAMON CALDERON: MAKING THE DEAL (PART TWO)

Here http://grahamhunter.tv/category/the-big-interview/page/4/

Back