• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Welbeck info

Some interesting bits of info i got about Mr Welbeck today (i really don't know if i should put it up here tbh but whatever)...

1) So a week before transfer deadline Welbeck was ours. So much so that Welbeck himself was telling people that he's joining us (On loan i'll add).

2) Gooner scum made contact the day before deadline and offered a cash deal.

3) Welbeck was told by Sir Alex that he'll be playing on the left (and other random positions) for two years and then will be moved to the centre.

4) Welbeck asked to leave United...Van gaal and especially Giggs tried everything in their power to keep him.

Not anything ground breaking but the only reason i'm posting this is that it's 10000000000000% legit (and there's only one way i can be so sure to say that).

Some interesting bits of info i got about Mr Welbeck today (i really don't know if i should put it up here tbh but whatever)...

1) So a week before transfer deadline Welbeck was ours. So much so that Welbeck himself was telling people that he's joining us (On loan i'll add).

3) Welbeck was told by Sir Alex that he'll be playing on the left (and other random positions) for two years and then will be moved to the centre.

4) Welbeck asked to leave United...Van gaal and especially Giggs tried everything in their power to keep him.

Not anything ground breaking but the only reason i'm posting this is that it's 10000000000000% legit (and there's only one way i can be so sure to say that).

How and where did you meet him?

Super Goat.

I think that it is crazy that Arsenal would only consider Welbeck so close to the deadline. Sort of an afterthought really.

This gazumping happens to us a lot :(

Such controversy, takes a brave man to put out such info on the net. Must have been an absolute battlefield in your mind when deciding whether to put it up or not. They might be at your door any minute now...

Also, sarcasm aside, what do you mean in the 1st point by "Welbeck was ours". He clearly wasn't at any point otherwise he would have been a Spurs player no?

would tie in with MP going to MK Dons to watch the United game and what someone who works at WHL told me (that Wellbeck was at the EL game the other week)

I don't blame him for seeking a permanent move Orarsenal for buying him but really looks like we dropped a ******* here.

Such controversy, takes a brave man to put out such info on the net. Must have been an absolute battlefield in your mind when deciding whether to put it up or not. They might be at your door any minute now...

Also, sarcasm aside, what do you mean in the 1st point by "Welbeck was ours". He clearly wasn't at any point otherwise he would have been a Spurs player no?

We made a loan bid...United agreed in principal...Welbeck agreed the deal and told everyone and his dog he's joining us. I don't know why it wasn't concluded but it is 100% accurate to say United agreed the deal with us ( i guess they delayed putting it through in order to change his mind as they were reluctant to let him go? dunno that's guess work).

I'm not going to post here again but please be assured that my hatred for itk's still stands....and this info today was pure chance but there's absolutely no way it can be wrong (again not exactly ground breaking news).

I'm not going to post here again but please be assured that my hatred for itk's still stands....and this info today was pure chance but there's absolutely no way it can be wrong (again not exactly ground breaking news).

But it's already been proven wrong as you've said he was our player and that simply isn't + wasn't the case otherwise he would be our player.....

Good GHod man

I don't blame him for seeking a permanent move Orarsenal for buying him but really looks like we dropped a ******* here.

How have we dropped a *******?!?!!

I don't get the majority of people's mindsets on here when it comes to this transfer.

It seems like there is a huge amount of denial with our fans at the moment, Arsenal have champions league and will pay higher wages and also aren't renowned for ruining any striker's ability to be a striker. He chose to go to Arsenal, there's not really much we could do about it but still people are shaking an angry fist at Levy and Baldini as if they've ****ed up here

This sounds like crap really.

All van gaal had to do to stop Welbeck being sold was to not sell him. Simples. He didn't, he let him go. That can only be because he was surplus to requirements.

I think we have, I might be wrong bit arsenal came in late and got him for 16m right?

he's gone there (yes to a CL club on good wages) knowing that the manager has a couple of pet projects who play in his favoured position and he's gonna have to fight

Welbeck is the sort of player we should have been chasing all window, he's young, contract expiring, available cheap, and a massive upgrade on the current incumbent, not to mention the variety of positions he can play in and his home grown status

This sounds like crap really.

All van gaal had to do to stop Welbeck being sold was to not sell him. Simples. He didn't, he let him go. That can only be because he was surplus to requirements.

I'm sure he was, they have RVP, Rooney and now Falcao

I'd there a better choice of forwards in the PL?

Di Maria was surplus to requirements at Madrid, yet he'd surely be first choice for any other side on the planet.

Funny old game etc etc

But it's already been proven wrong as you've said he was our player and that simply isn't + wasn't the case otherwise he would be our player.....

Good GHod man

Good GHod describes how utterly pathetic you sound.

It's clear i'm saying "he was ours" as in a deal was agreed with united AND himself but it obviously wasn't finalised. That would constitute as him being ours at the time (ok obviously not technically ours)...especially if he himself is saying he's joining us. Quit being so pedantic ffs.

spursalot you know a manager might want to keep a player but reluctantly let him go? you know that option exists?

It seems they would have preferred/wanted to keep him but reluctantly let him go when Welbeck asked to leave (which he did). All i know for sure is they asked him numerous times to stay (Giggs especially).

Thanks KD. I think that everything that you've said was reported elsewhere, so sounds plausible.

Good GHod describes how utterly pathetic you sound.

It's clear i'm saying "he was ours" as in a deal was agreed with united AND himself but it obviously wasn't finalised. That would constitute as him being ours at the time (ok obviously not technically ours)...especially if he himself is saying he's joining us. Quit being so pedantic ffs.

spursalot you know a manager might want to keep a player but reluctantly let him go? you know that option exists?

It seems they would have preferred/wanted to keep him but reluctantly let him go when Welbeck asked to leave (which he did). All i know for sure is they asked him numerous times to stay (Giggs especially).

If you're that intent on keeping him you don't. Unless a crazy offer comes in (though I guess 16m is a little crazy for a player like Welbeck). You definitely don't sell him to a rival club in the same division. Whilst I don't rate Welbeck as highly as some here, he's better suited to replace Giroud whilst he's injured than anyone else they've got.

He could end up being the difference between arsenal getting top four and man united getting top four. I guess we won't see until the end of the season, but if he is then van gaal is going to look like a macaron.

Sounds like everything I'd heard. And others TBF. I'm with KD on this one. What it hopefully shows EVERYONE is that some of the ITK which gets ridiculed because it doesn't happen might indeed have genuine roots. A transfer is never straight-forward. I'd say the thing which stopped it happening are our hovering interest in Rodriguez in Jan, thus only wanting Wellbeck on a loan versus Man Utd being able to get him off their books for good in a solid deal. What ****es me off is that I rate him and would've loved him at ours...

QUOTE]

Hahahahahahaha watch out for the feds they are listening !!!!!

Back