• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Jesus christ, he's been gone for a week, not yet played and already given 2-3 'hard-hitting' interviews.

He doesn't necessarily say anything factually incorrect in his interviews. But I'm really struggling to see what he's gaining from these, especially professionally.

What is it worth this guy. Barely gone and he cannot shut up. He played against Liverpool and did himself no favors. I think that was it for him.

But he only had a 6 month loan. He might be back. Such a big mouth on him.

He really is a idiot, he may have to come back here in the summer and saying what he has will not get him back into Jose good books. As for not being given a chance by Jose maybe that is more to do with how crap he has been in those games he did play.

What is it worth this guy. Barely gone and he cannot shut up. He played against Liverpool and did himself no favors. I think that was it for him.

But he only had a 6 month loan. He might be back. Such a big mouth on him.
He's a gobby little clam. Didn't we already know that?

I wonder how different our world would have been if we'd won in Madrid. Eriksen's referenced it, Pochettino was clearly affected by it and Rose alludes to it too.

What if...

I wonder how different our world would have been if we'd won in Madrid. Eriksen's referenced it, Pochettino was clearly affected by it and Rose alludes to it too.

What if...
We was never going too was we, mentally weak and a inbred bottling character

What if...
All three of them shat the bed that night. They only have themselves (and Sissoko) to blame.

Back