• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Poor Danny he wasn't loved it wasn't fair, Spurs sold him before he got the chance to tell us fudge off. He doesn't seem to understand you can't tell the world your not interested in working for your employers and you're going to leave and screw them without them reacting in their best interest. Waiting for more cheap shots.

Poor Danny he wasn't loved it wasn't fair, Spurs sold him before he got the chance to tell us fudge off. He doesn't seem to understand you can't tell the world your not interested in working for your employers and you're going to leave and screw them without them reacting in their best interest. Waiting for more cheap shots.

The guy is a fudging macaron.

We haven't sold him have we? I thought he went on loan?

He is joking right - I mean even with the below - who is going to want him in their team? How was he so badly advised?

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51422195

Saudi Sportswashing Machine loan signing Danny Rose says he was not given the same opportunities as his fellow defenders to prove himself to Jose Mourinho at Tottenham.

The 29-year-old made 16 appearances for Spurs early in the season but only five after Mourinho became manager on 20 November.

"I do feel I wasn't given as much of a chance as everybody else in the backline," the left-back told BBC Radio 5 Live.

"I did want to play for him."

The Doncaster-born player added: "I knew after a month [of Mourinho joining] I was never going to play. It was difficult going out to train knowing I wasn't going to play.

"It's not worked out, but full respect to him and what he's doing at the club. He took over with the club 12 points adrift of Chelsea [now in fourth place] and now it's four.

"I have to be honest, I thought I would continue playing."

Rose had faced an uncertain future at Tottenham since last summer when he was left out of the squad for their pre-season tour of Asia in order for him to explore opportunities with other clubs.

The full-back explained that he has struggled to regain the form he showed prior to a knee injury in January 2017 that required surgery and left him sidelined for nine months.

He added: "I'd love to be the player I was three years ago when I was doing well. I thought I would return to become that player after the injury, but I had a rude awakening."

Rose is now hoping this fresh opportunity at Saudi Sportswashing Machine will give him the chance to prove that he is worthy of a place in Gareth Southgate's England squad for Euro 2020.

"I've been given a chance to play week in and week out," he said. "I want to play football again - with the Euros in the summer, I want to put myself in window.

"If I go to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and do well they may think that's what's expected of me. But if I don't do well then they might think Tottenham were right to let me go. I have a lot riding on this, but I'm confident in my ability and I know I will do well."

He is joking right - I mean even with the below - who is going to want him in their team? How was he so badly advised?

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51422195

Saudi Sportswashing Machine loan signing Danny Rose says he was not given the same opportunities as his fellow defenders to prove himself to Jose Mourinho at Tottenham.

The 29-year-old made 16 appearances for Spurs early in the season but only five after Mourinho became manager on 20 November.

"I do feel I wasn't given as much of a chance as everybody else in the backline," the left-back told BBC Radio 5 Live.

"I did want to play for him."

The Doncaster-born player added: "I knew after a month [of Mourinho joining] I was never going to play. It was difficult going out to train knowing I wasn't going to play.

"It's not worked out, but full respect to him and what he's doing at the club. He took over with the club 12 points adrift of Chelsea [now in fourth place] and now it's four.

"I have to be honest, I thought I would continue playing."

Rose had faced an uncertain future at Tottenham since last summer when he was left out of the squad for their pre-season tour of Asia in order for him to explore opportunities with other clubs.

The full-back explained that he has struggled to regain the form he showed prior to a knee injury in January 2017 that required surgery and left him sidelined for nine months.

He added: "I'd love to be the player I was three years ago when I was doing well. I thought I would return to become that player after the injury, but I had a rude awakening."

Rose is now hoping this fresh opportunity at Saudi Sportswashing Machine will give him the chance to prove that he is worthy of a place in Gareth Southgate's England squad for Euro 2020.

"I've been given a chance to play week in and week out," he said. "I want to play football again - with the Euros in the summer, I want to put myself in window.

"If I go to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and do well they may think that's what's expected of me. But if I don't do well then they might think Tottenham were right to let me go. I have a lot riding on this, but I'm confident in my ability and I know I will do well."

The comment about not being the player he was once was...is he trying to talk down the value of whatever offers he gets from Saudi Sportswashing Machine and others?!?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

The comment about not being the player he was once was...is he trying to talk down the value of whatever offers he gets from Saudi Sportswashing Machine and others?!?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
I think it’s actually him being honest. He doesn’t seem to have a filter about what information should be shared or not, he just wants to unburden whatever is on his mind. I’m the same after a few pints!
It does sound like he needs a new agent, he called up Saudi Sportswashing Machine himself to get this move and he’s seemingly not getting any advice about how he should interact with media. He’s gained nothing from that article and as someone who still has a year left with his parent club he should be pulling out all the stops to market himself as best as possible to secure one last final contract.
I hope he does well for Saudi Sportswashing Machine, for him and us. Otherwise I could see him ending up at one of the Glasgow clubs

I’m sure he’ll be an in demand pundit in years to come... you know...

I don't see why he should limit his options to being a pundit, I'm sure he has views on multiple subjects he wants to share with the world. From memory (which ain't great) I think he had more game time than KWP and Foyth under Mourinho, he's probably right that he's not been given the chance to play in goal, centreback or rightback.

Back