• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Stupid comment mate, why would any fan be happy to see us play with a player who is a liability and weakness in our side. :rolleyes:

I guess some have an agenda against him. Like yourself. You've never liked him, and never will. Rose has something about his character, never smiling/charming maybe, so he's easy to dislike. Wink's for example, who has a more agreeable disposition, was probably just as culpable for the 2 goals we conceded but doesn't get any flak. Whereas you and others can't wait to condemn Rose. He wasn't great but was playing a new role, one which he is not suited to.

I guess some have an agenda against him. Like yourself. You've never liked him, and never will. Rose has something about his character, never smiling/charming maybe, so he's easy to dislike. Wink's for example, who has a more agreeable disposition, was probably just as culpable for the 2 goals we conceded but doesn't get any flak. Whereas you and others can't wait to condemn Rose. He wasn't great but was playing a new role, one which he is not suited to.

gonad*s.

Don’t think it’s about him not smiling. I think some people (including me) have never felt the same way about him since he came out in the Sun in 2017 talking brick about the club. No other player in the squad has done anything like that as far as I’m aware. He used to be my favourite player, but after that I’ve never been able to feel the same way about him.

And he has been brick this season.

Don’t think it’s about him not smiling. I think some people (including me) have never felt the same way about him since he came out in the Sun in 2017 talking brick about the club. No other player in the squad has done anything like that as far as I’m aware. He used to be my favourite player, but after that I’ve never been able to feel the same way about him.

And he has been brick this season.

No doubt about it, all his media interviews have been disastrous. You have to question who advises him. Not only do they rub our fans up the wrong way, it makes him look like a questionable addition for any other club. Footballers are not politicians or famous for their communication. But he has money and people who should represent him, and take care of these things. So have to question them. Why have they done such a poor job of protecting himself (from himself).

No doubt about it, all his media interviews have been disastrous. You have to question who advises him. Not only do they rub our fans up the wrong way, it makes him look like a questionable addition for any other club. Footballers are not politicians or famous for their communication. But he has money and people who should represent him, and take care of these things. So have to question them. Why have they done such a poor job of protecting himself (from himself).
Doesn't really matter if they do keep him away from the press - he still clearly thinks nothing of the club that made him.

Doesn't really matter if they do keep him away from the press - he still clearly thinks nothing of the club that made him.

It's not uncommon for a management company or PR rep to insist on editorial sign-off prior to publication. Often interviews are granted on this basis. Not sure Rose has such a pull that he can dictate terms. But in his case, you'd take a lessor paper to ensure you get to edit him running his mouth off!

I don't think he 'thinks less of the club' than other players. He's just terrible at PR.

Bang on the money.

It's not uncommon for a management company or PR rep to insist on editorial sign-off prior to publication. Often interviews are granted on this basis. Not sure Rose has such a pull that he can dictate terms. But in his case, you'd take a lessor paper to ensure you get to edit him running his mouth off!

I don't think he 'thinks less of the club' than other players. He's just terrible at PR.
He still thinks what he said.

Regardless of the mechanisms that allowed that to be published, he's a taco.

The last time i saw a game where our FB's were as poor as he and KWP was last night was when Fenwick and PFDH were stinking out the place. We really need to focus on those positions in the summer.

If he is still here when the summer transfer window ends, then either let him train with reserves for the remaining year of his contract or pay him off and release him on a free.

I do wish he would just shut up.

When you have someone who is pretty f**king stupid who thinks they "tell it like it is", it's a very dangerous combination. Given how Rose is conducting himself, that appears to be the case. He obviously has serious resentment towards the club and it's affecting his public utterances and his performances. We should let him rot. If he's going to run down his contract and run down the club, let him sit on the sideline for 18 months and see where his next contract will be.

The last time i saw a game where our FB's were as poor as he and KWP was last night was when Fenwick and PFDH were stinking out the place. We really need to focus on those positions in the summer.

Was Van Den Hauwe that bad? I was young at the time so probably couldn't tell the difference but I always thought he was okay.

Back