• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Needs to start on the left on Sunday if Davies isn't back.

Everyone of our players bar maybe Kane and Winks would up and go to United in the morning on triple the wage if given the chance. You are naive if you think anything else. Being angry at Rose for pulling back the curtain and showing that the footballers employed by the club are only doing it for money and not for the love of the club is ridiculous. Isn't that honesty why you all liked Assou-Ekotto before he turned out to be anti Semitic?

Everyone of our players bar maybe Kane and Winks would up and go to United in the morning on triple the wage if given the chance. You are naive if you think anything else. Being angry at Rose for pulling back the curtain and showing that the footballers employed by the club are only doing it for money and not for the love of the club is ridiculous. Isn't that honesty why you all liked Assou-Ekotto before he turned out to be anti Semitic?

Agree with you, most people, at least at this forum, know what the football buisness of today is about. So as a fan, I don't really care so much about what Rose said, but he showed lack of respect for his current employer and his current colleges. But if they had forgive him, I´m fine with that.

Yeah, for the sake of the club and everyone involved - let's just be finished with this, and play and support Rose. He's appologized, if Poch approved, I do too. He's a great player, and we're going to need him playing well - absolutely no reason not to support him.

How about cos he now looks like a tramp...

Just joking of course, he looks like a typical footballer now

Either way, Poch has got this. Welcomes him back into the fold (coz we need him), he knows Danny is motivated because of being out so long, missing playing in a winning team and world cup year, yet can still dispense of him next year if he doesn't really forgive that kind of behaviour.

As Poch would say 'we are calm'

Reactions: DTA
I'd imagine he'll have to go a way to making it up to his teammates too after the "Google" nonsense.

I doubt it.
There's been a fair bit of time passed since then during which he has been around his team-mates for weeks. They'll have settled on where he's placed in their minds.

You think that's what Rose did and that's what the club, fans and impartial pundits like G Neville criticized him for?

Mate you've missed the point on this one.

I’m glad he’s still in the fold and that Poch is happy for him to play a part. If Poch is fine with him, so am I.
I’ll cheer him and sing his name. He’s a fantastic player (assuming he returns with his former abilities intact).
I’d hate for our fans to boo him + that would be counter productive and hopefully the home crowd will be as supportive as the fans on Tuesday night
I understand his concerns. It’s not even how he went about it. It’s the fact that he went about it twice.
But - I must admit a little bit of my love for Danny has died. And I feel sad about that.

Well as i have said before he was stupid to say what he did and it was disrepectful to his team mates, as far as i am concerned i do not care if he stays or goes but if Poch decides to keep him so be it.

My girlfriend watched Spurs for the first time on Tuesday. She saw Danny Rose coming in and said ‘he’s my new favourite player’

Binning her off

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

It's not bitching about the money that annoyed me, it was the Google comments.
That the kind if rubbish that can disrupt the dressing room.

I’ve just pre-ordered Poch’s book and used the Look Inside section on Amazon...the section from Danny Rose is actually almost heartbreaking.

First of all, Rose starts by saying he had a bad season and could well be sold, but Poch tells him he doesn’t want him to go, and that he believes he can be one of Europe’s best and England’s first choice. Poch made that happen- despite Rose claiming to The Sun he was always a good player.

Then Rose talks about how there was a death in the family - his Uncle - and Poch was the first person he called. Poch was on his day off, but immediately drove to see him and contacted Rose’s dad directly to make sure he was ok.

It’s actually heartbreaking....what the hell was Rose thinking? I know he’s being reintegrated now and I don’t really want to stoke up ire in the fan base but anyone reading Rose’s comments in that book who also read the Sun interview will be as confused as I am. How can someone who has done so much for someone be treated like that? Not only does Rose blatantly lie about how good he was, but he throws everything in his face. I can only imagine how seriously let down Poch must feel - and I have no idea how he has managed to keep his cool by having him back around the squad.

Not to mention the other quote from arise: I used to think you needed experienced older players to compete at the top of the league but Poch has proven me wrong’.

so, so sad that he did what he did. He’s not even been honest with himself.

I’ve just pre-ordered Poch’s book and used the Look Inside section on Amazon...the section from Danny Rose is actually almost heartbreaking.

First of all, Rose starts by saying he had a bad season and could well be sold, but Poch tells him he doesn’t want him to go, and that he believes he can be one of Europe’s best and England’s first choice. Poch made that happen- despite Rose claiming to The Sun he was always a good player.

Then Rose talks about how there was a death in the family - his Uncle - and Poch was the first person he called. Poch was on his day off, but immediately drove to see him and contacted Rose’s dad directly to make sure he was ok.

It’s actually heartbreaking....what the hell was Rose thinking? I know he’s being reintegrated now and I don’t really want to stoke up ire in the fan base but anyone reading Rose’s comments in that book who also read the Sun interview will be as confused as I am. How can someone who has done so much for someone be treated like that? Not only does Rose blatantly lie about how good he was, but he throws everything in his face. I can only imagine how seriously let down Poch must feel - and I have no idea how he has managed to keep his cool by having him back around the squad.
I think even less of him now than I did before. Didn't think that was possible until I read your post

I would suggest the whole escapade was designed with the intent he wouldnt be here now having to live with it.

Clearly thought he could get himself a move. Ive no doubt Mourinho was whispering sweet nothings in his ear - but everyone knows an approach would have been knocked back.

So, surprise surprise, player comes out and makes his position essentially untenable. Slates the fans, the squad, the management, the club ambition...

Except of course, its backfired.

Back