• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

I was worried it was a big match to throw him into, but he did well. Won some fouls, and possibly made the difference keeping us solid and competitive. If we get Wanyama back too, we will have a competitive squad.

Can we work Google into a song for him?

Some players Spurs propose
What about it, Danny Rose?

He might turn up his nose

Danny, Danny Rose
Danny, Danny Rose

Danny, Danny Rose
Danny, Danny Rose

He googles their bios

He googles, then he knows

Danny, Danny Rose
Danny, Danny Rose

Danny, Danny Rose
Danny, Danny Rose

Some of them, he foregoes

He didn't need Defoe's

Danny, Danny Rose
Danny, Danny Rose

Danny, Danny Rose
Danny, Danny Rose

He joined the spurs
When he was a kid
Because most of all
He wanted to be a yid

He wanted players
Off the web
Cos under Poch
It’s gone to head

In the sun
He said some brick
When most of all
He wants to be a yid

Danny Rose thanks Tottenham fans for singing his name on comeback from injury hell after fearing worst due to his strong criticism of club

'I was expecting a frosty reception from the fans tonight so I just have to say thank you to them for giving me a great reception when I came on and when I was training afterwards,' Rose said.

'I want to thank them again for chanting my name. I'm trying to look forward now for the rest of the season. First and foremost I have to try to win my shirt back.

'It's gone now, my manager has forgotten about it and we all move forward and we try to win this club a trophy. It's forgotten about. My opinions will be voiced in a different way from now on.'

Rose had been out for almost nine months after damaging his medial ligaments but while it was initially considered a fairly manageable injury, the full back was then forced to have surgery in May.

'The past eight months have been very difficult, very frustrating,' Rose said.

'It's been hard to watch the lads do well last season and even this season they've done very well. It's been difficult to watch. But to come on for the last 15 minutes (against Real), it was special and I can't wait to get going now.'

On his lengthy absence, Rose said: 'It's taken a lot longer than expected but I'm over the moon I'm back.

'I want to win my shirt back here, win my shirt back for England. I want to win something here this season and I want to be in the World Cup squad at the end of the season.

'My season starts now and I can't wait to get going.'

'I wasn't supposed to be involved,' Rose said. 'The plan in my head was that I would play some minutes against West Ham next week.

'I did well in training on Sunday and I got in the changing room and was getting ready to have a shower.

'The manager called me upstairs and said, "you're doing well, do you think you could do 10, 15 minutes?" I said, "yeah, of course no problem."

'It's just been an unexpected couple of days because I thought I'd be watching it on TV at home. It's amazing he put me on tonight in midfield as well.

'It's been a frustrating eight months but these last couple of days have made it all worth it.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ottenham-fans-singing-name.html#ixzz4vs8rdBEr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Glad to hear he appreciated the reception, but this line is interesting

My opinions will be voiced in a different way from now on.

What? You will voice them on Facebook instead of going to the Sun next time?

Might be best if you keep your opinions to yourself full stop.

That's fine. If he has an issue he talks to Poch and Levy.
If he embarrasses the club again, he'll be replaced.
He has to be professional. But we are not running a dictatorship and silencing dissenting voices. We should want those voices. Just not via the press.

Am I the only one still struggling to totally absolve Rose of his treachery and move on?

Prior to his media rant no one championed him more than me. I absolutely revelled in his brilliantly combatitive style. But such was his flagrant disloyalty the wounds continue to fester, so much so it's going to take some time yet before he can be forgiven.

Maybe if he plays a big part in helping us win a trophy, then I might be able to let go completely, I don't know. Meantime the suspicion continues to lurk that he is no longer really one of us.

Am I the only one still struggling to totally absolve Rose of his treachery and move on?

Prior to his media rant no one championed him more than me. I absolutely revelled in his brilliantly combatitive style. But such was his flagrant disloyalty the wounds continue to fester, so much so it's going to take some time yet before he can be forgiven.

Maybe if he plays a big part in helping us win a trophy, then I might be able to let go completely, I don't know. Meantime the suspicion continues to lurk that Poch sees him as no longer really one of us.

FTFY
You're welcome

Part of me feels he's been given a mighty big olive branch by getting 10 minutes last night. Trippier and Son have been model pros and probably the most experienced players to miss out but therein lies the rub.

Fergie ran the tightest ship of recent times, sometimes casting good players aside If they crossed him (little bit easier to do when you are one of the wealthiest clubs in the world and winning things!) but also made it about what was best for the club..so Rose might find himself reintegrated but only for as long as it suits us rather than the other way around.

Last edited:

In private to the manager/chairman I would imagine. Fair enough. He has clearly learnt from it.

Part of me feels he's been given a mighty big olive branch by getting 10 minutes last night. Trippier and Son have been model pros and probably the most experienced players to miss out but therein lies the rub.

Fergie ran the tightest ship of recent times, sometimes casting good players aside If they crossed him (little bit easier to do when you are one of the wealthiest clubs in the world and winning things!) but also made it about what was best for the club..so Rose might find himself reintegrated but only for us long as it suits us rather than the other way around.

But son wouldn’t be a defensive option and Trippier is very much about his crossing so needed to be a wide option

What will be telling is where rose fits on Sunday

Maybe if he plays a big part in helping us win a trophy, then I might be able to let go completely, I don't know. Meantime the suspicion continues to lurk that he is no longer really one of us.
I'd imagine he'll have to go a way to making it up to his teammates too after the "Google" nonsense.

Back