• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Interesting responses - I'm not so convinced.

What about Shaw as a 'possible' replacement?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

if city offer city money we'll sell, if Rose can get city wages he'll want to go

Shaw isn't going to leave United for us

if city offer city money we'll sell, if Rose can get city wages he'll want to go

Shaw isn't going to leave United for us

I don't think it's going to be difficult to reunite him with poch.

Whatever happens im sure poch will handle it. This is the respect that he has gained.

I didn't see rose ever being this good or Shaw under at Soton.

I doubt rose wants to leave but anyone who cannot see what we are doing or trying to achieve probably won't perform in the long term.

And 100m would be the fee for the likes of Munich, Madrid and Barca.

We will not ever be selling to a direct rival again.

City will have to turn their attentions to the inferior Alba or offer Bayern Munich the 100m for Alaba and see what they say.

city are not a direct rival, their financial power dwarfs us

In terms of the ambitions both clubs have each season, we are clearly direct rivals.

Like it or not (and strangely some people seem to favour the not) we have a team where 10 of the first 11 are amongst the best players in the world in their respective positions. None of our key players will be sold.

Due to that our target every season is to now win the league.

city are not a direct rival, their financial power dwarfs us

Last season they finished below us and right now they are below us. Both teams will be challenging for the title next season so although they have more financial clout they are direct rivals for silverware and CL qualification. Fact

if we are fighting for the title it's only because clubs with greater resources are underachieving

i'm not saying it won't happen, i'm saying it shouldn't happen

if i was running Chelsea/United/City i'd absolutely be after the likes of Rose from us and Lukaku from Everton, it's not just what you add to your squad, it's what you take from someone else's

there is a price for every player, if it's met, they move

if we are fighting for the title it's only because clubs with greater resources are underachieving

i'm not saying it won't happen, i'm saying it shouldn't happen

if i was running Chelsea/United/City i'd absolutely be after the likes of Rose from us and Lukaku from Everton, it's not just what you add to your squad, it's what you take from someone else's

there is a price for every player, if it's met, they move

So we are competing for the title because the likes of City are underachieving? Nothing to do with us having a better team than them no?

That last bit is also wrong - levy refused to sell Modric to chelsea for 40m and a year later he was sold to Madrid for 33m.

If City become better and stop underachieving as you put it, we'll still be up there competing for the league. Besides without our incredible amount of injuries to key players we'd likely be only a couple of points of 1st.

And there will be no sales to direct rivals and it would take a bid of at least 80m for Levy to entertain selling Rose to one of the behemoths on the continent.

You appear to have an unhealthy attraction towards money, it's not everything mate.

And 100m would be the fee for the likes of Munich, Madrid and Barca.

We will not ever be selling to a direct rival again.

City will have to turn their attentions to the inferior Alba or offer Bayern Munich the 100m for Alaba and see what they say.

I'm sure Levy won't turn down good money. This is fact. This is modern day football.

I'm sure Levy won't turn down good money. This is fact. This is modern day football.

It´s not that easy. The whole revenue, actually the whole existence of the club is based on success. And how do you suceed? By playing the best football with the best player. And Levy knows that.

So Levy has to balance the revenue in the short term compared to what might happen in the long term. And I´m sure he has learned alot of the Bale story.

From a direct rival he absolutely will turn down any likely offer we'd receive.

Yes we can live in a fantasy world and say ''well what if City offer 120m'' but we both know that won't be happening.

If someone thinks Levy would sell Danny Rose to Emirates Marketing Project for 50m in this new dawning for the Club, then they need to show me the register that states they are sane.

It´s not that easy. The whole revenue, actually the whole existence of the club is based on success. And how do you suceed? By playing the best football with the best player. And Levy knows that.

So Levy has to balance the revenue in the short term compared to what might happen in the long term. And I´m sure he has learned alot of the Bale story.

I'm not convinced. We were starting to get somewhere and then Berbatov went, then we had a great team a few years later and Modric went. Then Bale, admittedly for a world record fee.

Danny Rose, albeit a great left back, no brainier if the price is right.

I'm not convinced. We were starting to get somewhere and then Berbatov went, then we had a great team a few years later and Modric went. Then Bale, admittedly for a world record fee.

Danny Rose, albeit a great left back, no brainier if the price is right.

Are you a casual Spurs fan?

Genuinely no offence but you sound like one.

Back