• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Looked like a broken bone in the foot on tv. Rose knew immediately he had to go off.

Davies is no way near the level of Rose is he. Liverpool will exploit this fact.

Any news on this wonderful man? Gossips suggests he's out for all of February. I certainly hope he's fit for Liverpool at least.

Davies will just have to step up to the plate... He's a decent player and a game versus Middlesboro, is not a bad game to get him into the flow.

I also think, with the player knowing he's going to get a decent run in the team, rather than say just the one cup game, perhaps we will see some special performances from him. Well I'm hoping.

Also, get well soon Danny Rose.

Davies will just have to step up to the plate... He's a decent player and a game versus Middlesboro, is not a bad game to get him into the flow.

I totally disagree. I have this nagging worry that our left side is seriously depleted now without Rose and Verts. And in Boro' we're up against one of the trickiest paciest players in the league in Adama Traore.
The lad is just starting to find his way and can seriously hurt us on the break. If he starts getting crosses in for the likes of Negredo and Gestede then Sat will def not be the walk in the park some assume it will be!

Davies doesn't have the pace to keep up with him, so I think he'll be reluctant to push on too far. Which in turn, will leave us a bit one-dimensional against another team who are bound to sit deep.

Gutted for Rose.

I totally disagree. I have this nagging worry that our left side is seriously depleted now without Rose and Verts. And in Boro' we're up against one of the trickiest paciest players in the league in Adama Traore.
The lad is just starting to find his way and can seriously hurt us on the break. If he starts getting crosses in for the likes of Negredo and Gestede then Sat will def not be the walk in the park some assume it will be!

Davies doesn't have the pace to keep up with him, so I think he'll be reluctant to push on too far. Which in turn, will leave us a bit one-dimensional against another team who are bound to sit deep.

Gutted for Rose.

Traore is a good player and potentially very good but also really poor making decisions

Play Davies centrally with Toby and dier.

Walker and ......someone else on the wing backs bit. Maybe....na I'm out of ideas for that.

NKD perhaps? With Davies and two other centre backs behind him he might not get too exposed and he will still offer us pace and width going forward. Just a thought.

PS get better quickly Danny. I hope the injury isn't too bad.

NKD perhaps? With Davies and two other centre backs behind him he might not get too exposed and he will still offer us pace and width going forward. Just a thought.

PS get better quickly Danny. I hope the injury isn't too bad.
Might be an idea to try out v Boro having Nkoudou as a left wing back.

Forgot about Traore. He tore arsenal a New one at their gaff earlier in the season. Would need to double up on him. Although neither gestede nor Negredo are particularly good. (They are nailed on to score now).

Back