• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Depends on if we are getting a new LB

If we don't, obviously we keep Rose, if we do, Davies is the more obvious to keep (can play CB as well, probably more likely to accept a 2nd choice role, Danny probably fetch more as well)

I do not see Davies as being the obvious one to keep on the simple basis that while he may be older he is still the superior left back. And it is not for Danny or Davies to accept a second choice role but rather it is for a new left back to prove he is the superior left back.

I would be disappointing if Danny Rose would be happy to accept being second choice, the guy is a fighter, and that is a quality of his that I admire

Danny is honest, and therefore looks like the exception, but is probably the rule.

Almost all footballers are living year to year, with constant interest or people making contact with their agents asking on their status.
I'd imagine PSG have spoke to Lloris's agent, Real check up on Kane all the time, and we do the same with Zaha or anyone we have a mild interest in

The players would know about all of this from agents and even clubs and its just normal practice and so they dont say anything

As soon as Rose or Eriksen drop their guard and reveal this, its jumped on as player uncertain on future, rather than just completely how it all works.

Hence why transfer silly season links happen

Even if i don't always agree with what he says in the media i appreciate he is someone who speaks openly and honestly when interviewed, which is a welcome change from the overwhelming majority of players who only offer soundbites and cliches when spoken to in the modern age

Rose has spoken out about racism and mental health problems, he deserves credit for that. Sterling seems to get more praise for it, maybe he got the ball rolling more than Rose.

Sterling played the race card when the press were giving him stick or in his opinion not enough credit.
Now he can do no wrong and the press fawns all over him.

It's not me that needs to forgive him.

I will continue to judge him by his actions though, which show him to be a committed footballer in the pitch but a bit of a rooster off of it.
I think you and some others on here are more bothered about it than the players ever were about his comments - probably didnt bother them because they knew it was true as they too were busy googling half of our signings. There are plenty of videos of him enjoying social time with the players, he is quite clearly a popular figure in the dressing room....

I think you and some others on here are more bothered about it than the players ever were about his comments - probably didnt bother them because they knew it was true as they too were busy googling half of our signings. There are plenty of videos of him enjoying social time with the players, he is quite clearly a popular figure in the dressing room....
Doesn't mean he's not a taco though.

Back