• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dani Ceballos

People have been talking about that Berbs game where someone got sent off and he led the line (Did Keane score 4?) on the site elsewhere. Kanoute was equally brilliant against Everton when we won 5-2 v Everton (Marney debut) and also didn’t score.

People have been talking about that Berbs game where someone got sent off and he led the line (Did Keane score 4?) on the site elsewhere. Kanoute was equally brilliant against Everton when we won 5-2 v Everton (Marney debut) and also didn’t score.

I was at this game, it was against Bolton at the Lane where Keane I think got a hat trick in the first 20 minutes (could have been 4) then got sent off straight after and Berbatov was the best I've ever seen for us. His first touch that day was ridiculous, I remember him taking some goal kicks out of the sky and dropping them stone dead. Chimbonda was in full flow that day as well.

I was at this game, it was against Bolton at the Lane where Keane I think got a hat trick in the first 20 minutes (could have been 4) then got sent off straight after and Berbatov was the best I've ever seen for us. His first touch that day was ridiculous, I remember him taking some goal kicks out of the sky and dropping them stone dead. Chimbonda was in full flow that day as well.

th

Cheeky bid? Free transfer / Underhand sign on bonus to agent - What's not to love?

Back