• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cycling thread

Anyone can enter that, and you can ride it outside of competition. I only got to ride the bottom half when I was there, as the snow hadn't melted enough up top.

Awesome! Well you can see the top half in my headcam video above :p

No how was it? Looks like a lot of tight turns, did you stay on?

Awesome! Well you can see the top half in my headcam video above :p

No how was it? Looks like a lot of tight turns, did you stay on?
Probably not as fast as them but yeah its fine. Downhill mountain biking is constant concentration though. I would have rested between sections, doing it in a oner would be punishing.

Probably not as fast as them but yeah its fine. Downhill mountain biking is constant concentration though. I would have rested between sections, doing it in a oner would be punishing.

I guess once into the rhythm, you just keep on. It looks like flying in that video. Amazing. Knowing the course has got to help. What about the courses in Latin American shanty towns?

So Sutton is a sexist, doping, bully who can’t get it up, if we believe the people who worked with and for him?

Hasn’t done anything to dispel the Aussie stereotype has he?

I'm planning to order a unique Spurs cycling jersey for the upcoming spring season. I found a (Hungarian) site where it can be produced, but it has to be 5 items at least.
I could sell the rest on Ebay, but makes more sence to share it here first.
This time I'd order a short-sleeved jersey only (no trousers, rainwear, or overshoes).
The cost is about £30-35. I'll be in London for the weekends of the United and Arsenal games, so we can meet there for the pick up, or I can post it.

We can make our own design. Could use one of the unofficial kit designs made by volunteers with a lot of free time every summer (there must be a proper website for it).
All the details can be discussed later (material, full zip, pockets, V-neck, etc.)

Anyone else interested?

I'm planning to order a unique Spurs cycling jersey for the upcoming spring season. I found a (Hungarian) site where it can be produced, but it has to be 5 items at least.
This time I'd order a short-sleeved jersey only (no trousers, rainwear, or overshoes).
The cost is about £30-35. I'll be in London for the weekends of the United and Arsenal games, so we can meet there for the pick up, or I can post it.

We can make our own design. Could use one of the unofficial kit designs made by volunteers with a lot of free time every summer (there must be a proper website for it).
All the details can be discussed later (material, full zip, pockets, V-neck, etc.)

Anyone else interested?

Yes

Anyone else interested?

Yes i would be interested

Anyone else interested?

PM sent

Back