• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cycling thread

I think I should be posting in the poo and guff thread today, my GHod. Some of the farts I have done in the last 4 hours are appalling. I am some meds and then had to take some more because I put my back out, combine that with our healthy eating we are doing at the moment, we had some weird vegan thing for dinner. My stomach has just thrown out the perfect storm or smelly hell.

It is only going to take one bad fall and cav is finished. That crash last summer when Sagan fcuked him has ruined British sport of its greatest ever athelete. He would have picked up a couple of stage wins for sure in the tour last season.

As it is I am looking forward to seeing Gavira in the spring classics. Think I will back him for Milan-San Remo.

Country's favourite pass time building them up to knock them down!
MPs use preliminary privilege to accuse someone. shock!

Have we built them up, or did they build themselves up?

The press always build them up! You know that. Then the press dig around and then knock them down.
They have done nothing wrong or illegal. Just a bunch of of know nothing MP's trying to get some limelight and get noticed to climb up the greasy pole.
They would be sued if they did not hide behind preliminary privilege. They are opportunist sycophants who should get a proper job.

The press didn't make them come out with all the zero tolerance on drugs stuff when they set the team up. Maybe winning turned out to be harder than it looked?

Country's favourite pass time building them up to knock them down!
MPs use preliminary privilege to accuse someone. shock!

What a crock of crud?

Why didn't they explain what was in the jiffy bag? Why didnt the doctor testify? What really happened to the medical records that disappeared?

What was Wiggins doing taking so many TUEs way higher dosages than even Dave "all cyclists are clean now" Millar said he would need?

Why did the Wiggin's reason for the TUE for the exact same substance change from Hay Fever to Asthma?

How is Froome gonna explain his twice the limit test for Salbutamol?

Why did the UCI (under former head of British Cycling Brian Cookson whos son works for Team Sky) drop the investigation in Sky rider Henao's biological passport?

What was Cookson doing making statements in support of Sky and Wiggins a few months ago http://www.bbc.com/sport/cycling/42246162

What rules have been broken?
Trial by innuendo proves nothing.
When the "rules" are broken then you can act. Not before.

What rules have been broken?
Trial by innuendo proves nothing.
When the "rules" are broken then you can act. Not before.

It's beyond that in certain sports now, if you are a succss you must be a cheat.
That's the really sad thing about it all, I'm sure there are successful clean sportspeople out there, but the stigma of winners are using drugs is too deeply ingrained.
The only elite athlete in the last decade that I haven't seen smeared in some way is Bolt.

It's beyond that in certain sports now, if you are a succss you must be a cheat.
That's the really sad thing about it all, I'm sure there are successful clean sportspeople out there, but the stigma of winners are using drugs is too deeply ingrained.
The only elite athlete in the last decade that I haven't seen smeared in some way is Bolt.

It's never beyond the rules.
Personally I think all Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE's) should be stopped.
No exceptions.
Its not fare on anybody with the current rules, its open to trial by media and gossip.
So, no medication whatsoever!
Cold remedies/paracetamol/corn plasters all in the bin IMHO.
Anybody sucking on a cough lossinge banned for life!
Stop this backstabbing and whinging from all those with personal grudges and all the other whispers, it's tedious.
Zero tolerance!

It's never beyond the rules.
Personally I think all Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE's) should be stopped.
No exceptions.
Its not fare on anybody with the current rules, its open to trial by media and gossip.
So, no medication whatsoever!
Cold remedies/paracetamol/corn plasters all in the bin IMHO.
Anybody sucking on a cough lossinge banned for life!
Stop this backstabbing and whinging from all those with personal grudges and all the other whispers, it's tedious.
Zero tolerance!

Sorry, I didn't mean beyond the rules, I was talking about your point about trial by innuendo. There is no trial, you're a sportsperson, you're successul, you must be on drugs.

There is a great deal of ignorance about drugs in sport. The general public, and include myself in this, have no or little knowledge about what is or isn't permitted.

Sorry, I didn't mean beyond the rules, I was talking about your point about trial by innuendo. There is no trial, you're a sportsperson, you're successul, you must be on drugs.

There is a great deal of ignorance about drugs in sport. The general public, and include myself in this, have no or little knowledge about what is or isn't permitted.

Got ya!
I really only watch football and cricket with any great passion.
I stopped watching athletics years ago due to all the doping and cycling will now go the same way for me.
Wiggins and more importantly his 'family' must be going through hell and that is wrong in so many ways.
If he "proven" guilty then take his head off!
But until then all this must stop.
There's only one way to stop all that, No drugs means nothing. Zero tolerance in ALL sports.

Back