• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cycling thread

Disgusted.

Is clear cav was back to top form the way data were leading him out. With 9 stages for sprints i think cav could easily have won a couple.

Always next year and his sprinting shows sign of maturity the way he held back at the final. Gives me hope he can do it next year though with garvia and caleb ewan it will be tricky.

You can tell he is highly motivated to get the highest tour stages. Two more seasons on the road before he starts preparing for the Olympics in Tokyo.

A great career for the greatest British athlete of all time.

Now down to Mclay to show something.
Cav is nowhere near in top shape. Hagen could have won today if DD were racing for him. No one managed to keep up with him when he lead the field onto the final straight. He had to slow down to pick up Cav.

A real shame, makes the task of taking Merckx stage win record much harder.

I think the punishment is over the top though, I don't think Sagan intentionally put him in the barrier, a time + points penalty would have been enough.

Cav is nowhere near in top shape. Hagen could have won today if DD were racing for him. No one managed to keep up with him when he lead the field onto the final straight. He had to slow down to pick up Cav.

He might not be near top form, but he wisely choose to sat off and give a little gap so people came pass him, it was to far out to start a sprint, With Renshaw talking him up I think he was feeling stronger, he clearly wanted Demares wheel.

Would like to see Cummings go for it in the mountain stages for a stage victory, Data now have Renshaw and Hagen to try and get top 10 finishes and get them the all important tour points to stay on the tour top level again.

Would like to see cav train when he get back from this with the world championship in mind, if cav can get up Milan san rmo he can do tomorrow.

It was really nasty from Sagan. I didn't think he was the kind of guy to do such things. I'm all for fighting for positions, but that was outright vicious and potentially lethal!

Are there a great many fatalities in downhill?

I like the way the bung a bit of padding on the odd tree trunk.
Broken collarbone in training yesterday.
p6pb14910565.jpg

incredibly tight sprint today, I'd love to know the resolution of the photo they used to split them
I have no idea how they could come to the conclusion that Kittel was ahead! If anything should have been a shared 1st place, this was it! Feel incredibly sorry for Boasson-Hagen!
Right now it feels like Kittel's name got him the win.

Ouch! That didn't look good! Horrible accident in the downhill for Porte! Went right off the road and into the wall in 80 km/t

Back