• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cycling thread

Poor Cav, i do not think he is really sure where he fits in at sky. They don't look that capable of putting a decent train together to pull him to the line, although they are looking to ride upfront but thats more to keep wiggo out of bother.

Yesterday did kinda show that whatever prep he has been doing has definately blunted him a bit. Admittedly it was a stiff finish but he had good position and was just one paced.

He wears the tinkled off face very well, but maybe Cav you had it a little too good at Htc. Griepel for some reason is easy to hate (just has one of those faces) and today is the last day before going uphill, take him down Cav.

As much as i love cav and i really do, i think he should give up this year and just look to the Olympics if it means that much to him. He seems to have lost the power by losing the weight, think he should call it quits and forget about paris and wait for london with more energy.

Full respect to sagan he looks something else that kid, should win green in his first tour de france amazing really.

tom danielson @tomdanielson

Well, now two separated shoulders and now the right is hors category. I have no skin head to toe and brused everywhere.
Amazingly no broken bones. can't move or walk really. That was the worst I've ever crashed by far.

tumblr_m6rgygG0F31qz5ttno1_1280.jpg

Ready to go for the day!

612803809.jpg

Wiggins is lucky Froome lost that minute and half to a puncture earlier in the week or else he could have won the tour himself.

Wiggins post stage press conference outburst.

Wiggins, asked about those who accuse him of doping: "I say they're just f*cking tossers. I cannot be doing with people like that. It justifies their own bone-idleness because they can't ever imagine applying themselves to do anything in their lives. It's easy for them to sit under a pseudonym on Twitter and write that sort of brick, rather than get off their arses in their own lives and apply themselves and work hard at something and achieve something. And that's ultimately it. C*nts."

Wiggins post stage press conference outburst.

Wiggins, asked about those who accuse him of doping: "I say they're just f*cking tossers. I cannot be doing with people like that. It justifies their own bone-idleness because they can't ever imagine applying themselves to do anything in their lives. It's easy for them to sit under a pseudonym on Twitter and write that sort of brick, rather than get off their arses in their own lives and apply themselves and work hard at something and achieve something. And that's ultimately it. C*nts."

Love this!

Love this!

He is spot on about the people that make these claims. But wiggins much like evans has the data to prove he does not dope, because nothing wiggins or evans do is out of the normal, there times on different types of stages are what you would expect and the improvements in there form has come steadily over years.

Unlike Armstrong who posted some at times odd results the is nothing to suggest wiggins or evans or even Schleck ever dope.

Got to say im suprised by what is happening with cavendish and some sort of deal must have been struck before the tour. Thing is with Froome riding so well and being younger next year might be the same with sky focusing on him. I think Cavendish made a mistake in going to sky. Anyone remember how long his contract is?

Back