• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cryptocurrency

Just cashed out most of my bitcoin. Have no idea how far it can drop and caught it just before I was going to make losses.

So I see the ETN is partnering with Telcom, this might take off.

So far it is a bit up and down, I think a few will crash and burn as their are to many on the market but I think the big ones will be a good safe long term punt.

It is time in the market not timing the market.

So I see the ETN is partnering with Telcom, this might take off.

So far it is a bit up and down, I think a few will crash and burn as their are to many on the market but I think the big ones will be a good safe long term punt.

It is time in the market not timing the market.

If your interested in crypto there is a decent documentary on Netflix about BTC

Also watch Startup... great programme

As is said I’ve lumped on ETN with abiut 80,000 coins so far burpt it’s very cheap and I believe it will hit a quid with comfort due to their marke angles like telecoms

If your interested in crypto there is a decent documentary on Netflix about BTC

Also watch Startup... great programme

As is said I’ve lumped on ETN with abiut 80,000 coins so far burpt it’s very cheap and I believe it will hit a quid with comfort due to their marke angles like telecoms

Yeah seen the bitcoin thing on netflix, how do you think governments could impact on the crypto market?

I have brought most of the things I want to buy except for the ETN. I will over the next couple of weeks put down £500 on ETN and then I am done and will leave it for 10 years. I am most concerned about it being in offline wallets so that my family can access it if I am not here in 10 years time. We have a small safe and I will keep all hardware and written passwords in there.

As you are mining it and most have an idea how much do you think it would be worth in 10 years time. Would be nice if a British tech finally took off.

Yeah seen the bitcoin thing on netflix, how do you think governments could impact on the crypto market?

I have brought most of the things I want to buy except for the ETN. I will over the next couple of weeks put down £500 on ETN and then I am done and will leave it for 10 years. I am most concerned about it being in offline wallets so that my family can access it if I am not here in 10 years time. We have a small safe and I will keep all hardware and written passwords in there.

As you are mining it and most have an idea how much do you think it would be worth in 10 years time. Would be nice if a British tech finally took off.

Honestly.... ETN isn’t designed to go go high value, its designed to be used like a pound coin

If it got to £10 a coin I’d be amazed

To me it’s one to sell once it gets to a quid and use the money for something else

So cryptocurrency has basically just become something that you trade for profit, and has no other purpose?

Doesn’t something like that do nothing but lead to inflation, given that it’s not increasing production but it is increasing the money supply? (I always struggle to get my head around economics)

So cryptocurrency has basically just become something that you trade for profit, and has no other purpose?

Doesn’t something like that do nothing but lead to inflation, given that it’s not increasing production but it is increasing the money supply? (I always struggle to get my head around economics)

If you compare Cryptocurrency to a technology like e-mail.. E-mail will never catch on. It will always be easier to just phone someone or get up from your desk to speak to your colleagues. We're tech savvy though so we've already got our e-mail addresses. We're just waiting for the user experience to become easier so more people will decide to get their e-mail addresses too.

I think Crypto is here to stay. I think it will provide a store of value, like gold, but it's too early to say how it will be used as an actual currency. I think it needs to be more stable before big companies will allow you to pay with crypto.

Look at WTC / MOD which appear to have real world uses that are coming to market shortly.

Look at WTC / MOD which appear to have real world uses that are coming to market shortly.

I’ve been banging on about WTC for some time.. so undervalued. They need to improve their marketing and PR after a few gaffs, but their tech and Devs are second to none. VeChain also playing in this space, but WTC for me. A shame they announced the mainnet release when BTCwas bricking on all the alts.

I hope this crypto brick collaps sooner rather than later. I need a new computer, but prices for graphic cards are plain ridiculous because of the mining brick. The newest model graphics cards used to be around £350-400, now they are more than twice that. The obsolete 1050 card is almost as expensive today as it was when released almost 4 years ago.

It's just plain stupid using so much resources on something that basically has no value, and is bound to collapse.

Back