• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cringe Spurs

SUIYHA

Scott Parker
Whilst we spend a lot of time laughing at opposition fans and the weird stuff they often do, at the end of the day some of our lot are just as bad as them (ok maybe not as bad as Arsenal or Liverpool fans). So let's have a thread to laugh at all the things Spurs fans do in the name of supporting the club that should quite simply not be allowed.

I'll start:

Van-Gaal-580x407.png

Nothing, i repeat NOTHING, will ever make me as ashamed to be a Spurs fan more than being associated with these fudging twunts!!
It beggar's belief what goes on inside some people's heads sometimes.

fudge me; i'd done a good job of forgetting about that:confused:

The only good thing is that it's not longer than 90 seconds (although that is long enough!)

Not all drugs are good. Some are really good.

As my old Grand Daddy used to say.

" Drugs will get you through times of no money"
" Better then money will get you through times of no Drugs"

Very wise man my Grand Daddy was.

As for idiot supporters ALL clubs have them.

As my old Grand Daddy used to say.

" Drugs will get you through times of no money"
" Better then money will get you through times of no Drugs"

Very wise man my Grand Daddy was.

As for idiot supporters ALL clubs have them.
That quote was also in The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers comic.

Nothing, i repeat NOTHING, will ever make me as ashamed to be a Spurs fan more than being associated with these fudging twunts!!

Thanks. I had forgotten about that. But even seeing the post, and knowing how awful it is, I still felt compelled to hit the play arrow.

My theory is they are really Woolwich, pretending to be cringeworthy Spurs fans, to create a diversion from Woolwich Fan TV. I mean, they can't really be Spurs, can they??

Oh my days, WTF? Well I guess it figures that some of those macarons were so embarrassed they at least had the sense to cover their faces, but seriously WTF?

My biggest regret for today is that now I cannot unsee that clip

Sweet Jaysus! That is just about the most appalling thing I've ever seen, certainly in a footballing context. I couldn't even bear it for more than 30 seconds!

Is there another one, where there's a combine harvester approaching in the background, and maybe his mates hear it just in time, but he doesn't?

Back