• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Covid-19 film club

I use NowTv for my Sky package. Probably more expensive but prefer flexibility to cancel at any point. They emailed me, and told me that the next 6 months will be free for me. So I’m going to start going through the content. Are we starting this film club with a selected film? Or are we just naming films?

We're asking for nominations and choosing one each week. First up is Inglorious Basterds.

Right. So are we all watching Inglorious Basterds this weekend?
The series Hunter is in the same mould. Very Quentin Tarantino inspired! B-movie style exaggerated, crazy characters, a bit of humor mix with outright horrific scenes. And Al Pacino in his best role in years!
I highly recommend it. Don't know if it's available on any other platform than Amazon Prime though.

I'm going to put this here, to hopefully flag up any I've missed. My best movies of the 2010s decade:
Anomalisa
Baby Driver
Booksmart
Coco
Darkest Hour
Deadpool
The Death of Stalin
Dogtooth
Ex Machina
The Favourite
Free Solo
Get Out
The Grand Budapest Hotel
Guardians of the Galaxy
Her
Interstellar
Isle of Dogs
Kill List
The Lobster
Mr Turner
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
Into the Spiderverse
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Sightseers
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
Upgrade
Whiplash
The Witch

Excellent film, but now superseded by reality. Beria never went as far as saying that Uncle Joe was in good spirits, didn't have pneumonia and was being displayed in his coffin to the public as a simple precaution.

Back