• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Covid-19 film club

I'm going to put this here, to hopefully flag up any I've missed. My best movies of the 2010s decade:
Anomalisa
Baby Driver
Booksmart
Coco
Darkest Hour
Deadpool
The Death of Stalin
Dogtooth
Ex Machina
The Favourite
Free Solo
Get Out
The Grand Budapest Hotel
Guardians of the Galaxy
Her
Interstellar
Isle of Dogs
The Lobster
Mr Turner
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
Into the Spiderverse
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
Upgrade
Whiplash
The Witch

Have you seen Eighth Grade?

Have you seen Eighth Grade?
I don't have much time to watch anything (apart from footie) and certainly not films (although I do wish I could watch more) BUT I have seen this as the Mrs and I had a spare evening and I trawled thru looking for something that had good reviews but also looked an easy watch.

It's good, Elsie Fisher is excellent as the lead, and it dealt with current growing up issues, with both of us looking at each other and thinking our own daughter is just a few years behind this:eek:

You need to download in better quality
No need. I've got one of these for my phone:
61pXzapIkKL._AC_SX425_.jpg

I use NowTv for my Sky package. Probably more expensive but prefer flexibility to cancel at any point. They emailed me, and told me that the next 6 months will be free for me. So I’m going to start going through the content. Are we starting this film club with a selected film? Or are we just naming films?

Back