• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cool things I found on the internet

This brick is gonna is going to get out of hand quickly.

Yep. People will claim that things they were caught on film doing is a fake and innocent people will be set up. They can do the same with sound. We'll see it used in an election somewhere within the next year.

Yep. People will claim that things they were caught on film doing is a fake and innocent people will be set up. They can do the same with sound. We'll see it used in an election somewhere within the next year.
I'm not watching Pence do his mother. fudge that.

So you saying that perhaps Sissoko didn't have a good season last year? Scara will be delighted, the improvement was always a bit unbelievable.

Think he was on the drums the other night in some bar with the foo fighters?

Yeah he was, they played a secret gig in Hackney.

It was brilliant the first few times but Rick Astley is now becoming the new Brian May and Roger Taylor. Foos used to wheel them out every time they came over.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Yeah he was, they played a secret gig in Hackney.

It was brilliant the first few times but Rick Astley is now becoming the new Brian May and Roger Taylor. Foos used to wheel them out every time they came over.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk
He knows the game, and he’s going to play it

Back