• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Clinton Njie

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/jean-miche...turn-after-tottenham-hotspur-struggle-1572680

"We were interested in N'Jie," Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas told Foot Mercato. "I think my friend Daniel Levy, the president of Tottenham, had more desire to loan him to Marseille, but I think that N'Jie, would rather come back to Lyon because he knows what maybe awaits him in Marseille. We saw last season that he's a sensitive guy – it's difficult to arrive at a club that you don't know."
lol Aulas thinks Levy is his friend.

Could he not of been sarcastic there?

It's a shame that it didn't work out for N'Jie. I thought he had a good amount of potential and displayed good touches when he played. I liked his skill against Emirates Marketing Project, before he put Lamela away.

It's a shame that it didn't work out for N'Jie. I thought he had a good amount of potential and displayed good touches when he played. I liked his skill against Emirates Marketing Project, before he put Lamela away.
That was just about his only good moment for us though wasn't it?

I suppose he hasn't shown enough in training to convince those who matter of his abilities. He is joining a growing list of players bought but ruthlessly culled in a relatively short space of time.
It does still show the hit and miss nature of transfers. For every alderweireld there is a stambouli. The black box is not infallible.

I suppose he hasn't shown enough in training to convince those who matter of his abilities. He is joining a growing list of players bought but ruthlessly culled in a relatively short space of time.
It does still show the hit and miss nature of transfers. For every alderweireld there is a stambouli. The black box is not infallible.

Fail fast .. makes sense especially for players who didn't arrive to fill an immediate starting 11 spot.

Back