• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Clinton N'Jie

I don't have any scientific explanations - he beats players, constantly has two defenders occupying him, makes things happen,simple as that. We need someone with that X factor, offers something different, we have your Eriksens and Chadlis who will have nice productive stats when it comes to goals scored and assists but there are a lot of games where we look predictable and this guy would help send panic through the oppositions defence and open it up, he is certainly not one paced like a lot of our players....

Having someone who can make something happen/bit of unpredictability is certainly needed but I'm not sure if we should be spending the sort of money Bolasie would command on a player unless he has the productivity to go with it - would you not agree that Yarmalenko potentially looks like he ticks all those boxes rather than just a couple?

Lovely stuff, there's some nice pace to add to the attack, now get a f*cking striker and hell a CM would be nice.

COYS.

Great news if true. What is his squad no?

Welcome Nige - hope you turn into the next Thierry , not least to really tinkle off the Ar5ena1 that they missed out on him. LOL!,

Having someone who can make something happen/bit of unpredictability is certainly needed but I'm not sure if we should be spending the sort of money Bolasie would command on a player unless he has the productivity to go with it - would you not agree that Yarmalenko potentially looks like he ticks all those boxes rather than just a couple?
Potentially I could agree with that. But at the same time I'm guessing neither me nor you have seen anything beyond YouTube clips of him, and the Russians,Ukranians etc don't have a great record over here do they so I'm going to have to reserve judgement on that...

who would people rather have? Njie or Bolasie?

I think that if you dont get this young man...it will mean we are balls deep in bringing bolasie over

thought?
I've seen quite a bit of Bolasie. Whilst his best can be very good, he spends a lot of matches being anonymous.

Back